Country Wars 3

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IlI_xXBlackHandXTREMEXx_llI, May 20, 2012.

1. The owner of team Italy or Spain please wall me I want to join.

2. I think that's 7 for Italy now!
    Join while there is spaces!

3. I want some pizza now

4. Buuuuuuump.
    Team Italy!

5. Team China! 

6. Actually, Tommy, pizza is said to have originated back to Greece during or before the 18th century. They made flatbread that consisted of onions and other herbs. It's said that after Greeks has invented their flatbread dish called plakous. poor natives of Nepal made the same thing, but they added tomatoes and dates.

7. The same goes for pasta (as in it's not Italian).

8. @IGrope, that's where I was born never knew Nepal had been part of the Pizza History. I don't live at Nepal anymore left there for a better life.

9. @Lycan

Cuisine usually has a trickle down effect. Originates in one country, then becomes a staple food for another which people think is where the food originates because it's popular. Then it becomes American invented... I'm American and a lot of people think Pizza/Burgers/Fries and everything else is our invention.

10. @Lethal

As I said, it was a very very poor food. It was not costly and was very easy to make. Most countries that had the ingredients for flatbread dishes just put their own spin on it.

11. I just go served! I did not know this. I guess ill play some super Mario.... Wait JAPAN nm

12. Italians are known for their nice pizzas and pasta lol, who cares if they didn't invent it. It's a popular dish over there lol

13. o_O Oddly enough, most popular meat-orientated curries in the western world were invented in Glasgow.

14. @Tommy

Not served, you were just informed better.

@Val

Indeed they do have some of the best tasting pizzas, but I digress. I figured I'd give him a little cuisine education since he made the "Italy/make me a pizza" comment.

No biggie, really.

15. Who won the last two wars?

16. Not about who won the last two, it's going to be about who's going to win this one!
    Team Italy!

17. What about the first?-_^

18. Last year I was in OSW so couldn't participate… but this year I am and so Team China are going to be successful ;)