Counter for active members in EB's

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Cortana, Feb 26, 2014.

1. Firstly, I apologize about the terrible layout of this thread.. Haven't made one for awhile..

However, in epic battles, clan owners and admins may want to keep check of how many members they have active during the epic battle and want to keep a check on how many are actually active. To do this, they'll need to go down the clan roster and count all active members. I'm not saying everyone does this bit to those who do, they probably do get sick of it. So why not have a 'counter' on the clan roster page or something along those lines that will say how many members are active in the current eb out of how many are in the clan?
    So for example, if there is 23 active member in a clan of 72, the 'counter' would show:
    "23/72 active members"

Also another idea i've come across. Having a section on members profiles that show their last log in date. This will allow clan owners and admins to keep check of who is active and who isnt.

These are probably not perfect idea's but they are something for devs to think about, depending on if many members support these idea's?

Please leave feedback and let us know your opinions on these

2. Support 1st idea only

3. Simple solution is to do EB's you can complete

4. Support this would prevent inactives taking up space.

5. I like the first one, although we can kind of do that now by counting, this would make it easier. So support to that.
    I'm not sure about your second idea though, it may be helpful, but I'm just not sure it's nessiccary.

6. To the first idea :)

7. I think the last login: marker would have to be only viewable by owners. Easy to track of time zone this way. not that you could not already.

8. The clan roster shows who in eB an that wores fine

9. What... The second idea will give everybody the ability to strip farm you as soon as you're off. So of course that won't be done.

Maybe the first.

10. Full support to both ideas

11. No support

12. To the second idea why not just have it in the clan member list and make it that only the owners and admins see it?

13. Have second idea only visible to clan owners and ill support. First is unneeded