Cosa Nostra - recruiting.

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by TheNeo, Nov 16, 2014.

1. bump for the fam.

2. Whoever is saying Ahdragos is an osw noob or hasn't been around all that long I can tell you that you're stupid and you're a noob.

3. Back to AT. here you go, my friend. :)

4. Support. A few of the best fighters ive ever warred along side. Good to see more indy osw clans bringing the old ways of kaw back.

5. I have Osw'd with Ahdragos many a time. He's a quality player from old times. See you around mate :)

6. Support 

7. Leave your dignity and self-respect at the door. It's probably false and your fooling yourself if you think you have it.
    On a serious note. On my visit here I met some fun loving, lively and lovely people. I absolutely recommend anyone who think they have what they take to try it out.
    Best regards to all you nincompoops.

8. What a word :eek:

9. Support to any osw clan trying to make a name

10. The truth is Ahdy ask me to leave without reason while i tried to be loyal in this clan .-.

11. Lovely support to CN and Ahdy.

BH is not responsible for the things I post. My posts are my own and not my clans.

12. i cant even tell if half this support is serious but thanks all lol

13. I kicked you out for cycling accounts you left in clan, while taking others in and out of other clans too as their members.

Note I ask for "loyal" members. Where's the loyalty there?

I also tossed you out for going to other clans trying to use our name to back your own personal issues. That's not how that works.

As to everyone else, thanks for keeping the thread lively while I was busy with the holidays. We've had a few hitches with recruits and war runners, but we're back to recruiting again and looking forward to getting even better and stronger.

14. too many eb fairies :(