Corrupt a Wish Foundation

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by -AppleSauce-, Aug 31, 2016.

1. WISHING GAME

Ladies and Gentlmen, Boys and girls cats and dogs. Its time for the annual corrupt a wish Foundation game

[​IMG]

The rules of this game are simple. Everyone will state their wish and someone will grant it but with their little twist of corruption. :D

Without further ado I shall begin.

I wish I could get more aqua drops....

[​IMG]

2. Granted, but all events from here on out can only be upgraded with Votive Ash.

I wish I could live in a never ending cycle of living and dying repeatedly with no way of breaking it.

3. You find a hidden stash of aqua but it overflows and extinguishes all your inferno, thus destroying it.

I wish for interesting events.

*did I do it right?*

4. Granted however everytime you are reborn there is a 13.37% chance of being the only person alive that incarnation. Suicide prohibited or you lose reincarnation power

5. Granted. But items only drop from hte and zta...pay up

I wish i won Snoopy's trivia competition

Oh hell no u aint messin that up

6. @Charlie
    :) Granted but the rewards instead are a lifetime supply of applesauce

7. I wish I was able to fly

8. Could be worse :lol:

9. Granted but you could never land.

I wish Harley Quinn loved me ;)

10. Granted. But everytime there is one your phone malfunctions causing you to miss the event each time. XD

11. Granted but you have to dress up as Jared Leto not Heath Ledger and fight a 6 foot tall man dressed in black with mommy issues.

12. I could hover appeari g as if im walking XD still impressive.

13. I wish I can spy JadeJennyLim's kingdom effectively, that I can easily assassinate her troops!

14. Granted. But you're eyes are permanently stained from the horrors and you can never back out of that scout info.

15. Granted,but you'll get a scout bomb XD

16. I wish I could skip the exam

17. Granted but you have 12 exams everyday from now on even after you graduate.

I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat and a six four Impala

18. granted. but you are now and forever "skee-lo"

i wish i had my own private roads that i didn't have to share with a bunch of idiots.

19. Granted. But your private road is paved by idiots and is obviously not paved well.

I wish I had a unicorn to ride on.

20. Granted but you now have to star in a my little pony episode everyday for the rest of your life.

I wish I had a snickers