Convo with apoc member about Chongo

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ZachGhost, Feb 6, 2013.

1. um... wut? :roll:

2. I will not follow you since I know you can't keep PM.

3. Lol I was just going to tell you why I am out of the war

4. He didn't block out the name in any of the screen shots. He blocked out what is probably the filtered word for crap as in "idk crap"

5. Yes speaker that was the exact word, but he was talking about me saying his first name

6. Ghost, you seem really salty after being kicked. Publicly lashing out at anything pro Apoc. You sould get that checked dude.

7. Besides, that kid is a noob.

He was in "The Horde" a friendly Haunting clan. The kids like 15, runs his mouth, and is an idiot. Try PMing someone over there with some sense, not an EB scrub. More propaganda, and you're an outside source...

8. @ Ghost

I've heard his name is TH3-DEAD MEAT. He got stripped early and all he has left are cheap 5 mil allies and no pots (like many in MG) and only logs on a couple of times a day now.

The bit about Chongo not making enough off of ZAFT is pretty funny too. They don't actually complete any eb's so how is Chongo making more money hitting the eb than hitting ZAFT? And what's his goal here? To win the war or to hold onto his #1 spot while the rest of his clan takes a beating?

9. @ speaker most likely he has a personal OSF

10. Mommy, I did it again!

11. 

12. Ghost no one cares

13.  :lol:

14. Lol Inc 6 from said noob.