continuous story

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Mayuri-Kurotsuchi, Sep 20, 2016.

1. The lost city of Atlantis which the Atlantans say

2. "When you hit bottom, the only place you can go is up!"

Also, the lost city of Atlantis is well guarded with over
    TEN fully-upgraded Beacon Towers in the Abyssal territories, capable of detecting almost any spy actions!

[​IMG]

3. But there was a few players that was able to get past these towers with such strength from their spy buildings and the aid of their allies! Soon they were able to drain the magical potions that strengthen the well defended player but once the alliances able to drain the potions to near nothing, everyone started to steal the target.

but the target was fast asleep not aware of the situation that was happening, soon the target allies was slowly hired till the target was to 0 of allies, now the alliances have drained the defence potions and weakened the spy troop count, everyone was able to successfully to steal the target.

it was 7 hours later when the target was finally awake, over 2.7Q of the targets gold was taken and he was left with barely anything, maybe 3T remaining in gold.

4. The defender of the City of Atlantis has fallen tragically thanks to those steals and the 2.7 Quadrillion gold damage, and the aquatic city is destroyed. With all their army and economy gone...

5. The devs decided to increase the building levels in the next lands, pleasing everybody no end.......

6. However there are increase of nobs and seals.Then something happened

7. The fiber breakfast cereal finally kicked and I ran, figuratively and literally to

8. Attack a blood thirsty dragon named

9. P-u-b-l-i-c-E-n-e-M-y-1-

10. And destroyed everyone's kingdoms except the evil wizard name

11. None of these stories make sense, the continuation of each story is random as hell. Op get this garbage locked, these idiots lack creativity

12. And then a feral cat named Shao Joan ate Donald Trump and the cat became President :)

13. And cats took me bet as our feline I overlords while the dogs start their rebel army and

14. Fall in love with the cats. Giving birth to Abominations and taking over our doomed world.

15. Then dogs fight for freedom

16. And realized a new threat is approaching. The evils forces of

17. became a KaW mod and never helped another player again

18. At least try to make the next line fit in with the current story :|

19. So the story itself threw a fit and began a life of its own named Burghbashir of Hoarfrost

20. Freezes up the Xtals and made things complicated when mods