Continent Wars

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IlI_xXBlackHandXTREMEXx_llI, Dec 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Haha fiddler you know exactly what lies I am talking about, your degrees etc.

2. :lol: Mach 

3. You lost!

Asia killed you with giant mechs!!!!

4. How about we give nicknames to teams based on the food of their regions,,

Team Shrimp on a Barbie

Team CousCous with roasted Lamb

Team Escargot Weinerschnitzel

Team Moo Shoo Vindaloo

Team Taco Bell

Team KFC

5. Which one is Taco Bell? I'm just going on a wild guess that team KFC is Africa.

6. I haven't been to school for just about 200 years now but I was under the impression that Australia is now a part of the continent Oceania where New Zeeland, New Guinea, Solomon Islands and other southern pacific countrys was part of.

Could be wrong of course, I'm still struggeling to remember that Antartica is a continent these days.

7. Hey, mind if I take antartica?

8. Ugh, you covered that...

anywho, I want to be with either asia or north america. First one to gargle my ********* gets it.

9. You know what the difference is between Jester and the rest of us? We all lie, there's just nobody to throw them in our faces at the moment.

10. 6mill CS

-____-

11. You are absolutely right Damascus, except most people don't go around bragging and posting it where they can about their lies.

12. Yo, you gotta chill. What's the point of reopening old wounds?

13. What Fiddler did is in the past (Tbh I never saw any of those threads)

Don't judge her for it. Do what I like to do, Put up or shut up. No need for words, just filling each other's newsfeed.

Fid, I still love ya  You probably don't remember the name I had when we originally met, but you're still cool 

14. What about we give nicknames based on famous celebrities from that continent.. Guess which is which!

Team Mandela

Team Camilla Parker Bowles

Team Crocodile Dundee

Team Jackie Chan

Team Patricia Velasquez

Team Nicki Minaj

15. Mach, I would say most people at some point in their lives do far WORSE than that. Fortunately, we don't have those who have seen the worst of us throwing it in our faces for everyone to read.

16. Mandela: Africa
    Nicki Minaj: 'Murica
    Vasquez: South America

17. Bowles: Asia
    Dundee: Australia

18. Jackie chan was asia...

19. Change Bowles to Europe
    Jackie Chan: Asia

20. Hush Deadly. I kept forgetting names and continents. Leave me alone :cry:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.