Continent wars! team north Americas story

Discussion in 'Wars' started by --Sparta_Joey_Elite--, Dec 15, 2013.

1. Narwhal why else would they let me in with perm tags?

2. Yes, Joey the runner. I know.

3. Animal please prove why am I runner :) screen shots? Talked to owners? Jay? Venom? Where are your facts? Evidence?

4. Are you having a bad day? You're being moody and rude.

5. You just said it yourself "declared war on Europe and left". Never mind your prior running.

6. Dear OP,

Why do you put a smiley face in every sentence?

-Dragon

7. Haha the team wanted it. I gave them what they wanted and left. If an ENTIRE clan wants something but you don't you give it to them and walk away. I did what was asked of me. Then let them decide.

8. I'm actually in a great mood 

9. Dude I was a ZAFT. Perm because my banner said ZAFT. Then I was unpermed because I was a GH and had never been in their clans, so I was a suspicious perm.

Moral of the story, perm tags isn't just your banner, it's wall posts, name change and other things. Things that are alot harder to fabricate.

10. I had the wall post from council cx I erased because I knew something like this would happen. Leave no links. Ever.

11. :|

If you knew it wasn't going to happen, why make a thread gloating and announcing to the world without proof?

12. Damn kick,now I'm kinda glad I couldn't go,sounds frustrating as hell.

13. Announcing what? Narwhal how retarded are you?

I stated people where throwing out what they thought happened. I in detail wrote the story and gave it to forums. That's it. Nothing more.

14. Ladies, ladies!

You're both pretty.

15. So posting something in a public forum isn't announcing?

16. Announcing what? 0.0

17. Wait them Aussies stripping isO.O

18. Nobody read mine 