Continent Wars - Official

Discussion in 'Wars' started by BlurredWarrior-HOP, Dec 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. At NA we thought it's going ahead tonight, and were against Europe coz Australia is busy

2. well we are NA and in typical fashion.. doing it our way. So sorry there will be war today. Enjoy.

3. I think this was a great idea and would like to see this happen. I will say that it seems to many hands in the cookie jar has melted all the chocolate chips and the cookies are mush. If this is being pushed back I think it would need to be pushed till sometime after the holiday season is over. This will allow for all the ppl who wanted to participate to have ability to do so if still interested. The group running the event needs to be kept minimal and appropriate plans need to be made. The shifting in who is actually hosting the event hour to hour has caused more confusion and grief than 1 hour 2xstal chaos wars vs 2 hr 1 Xstal chaos wars.

4. You heard it here... There will be a war tonight as promised

5. No, there won't. Ask your superiors.

6. There will be Bw as much as you try. Guess what? willbe :lol:

7. I don't need to try. I am in a third party application discussing the situation.

8. I asked and they promised jester joined us so NA dropped out :p

9. Africa rejected the war so its africa not europe

10. Africa messed Europe up
    Australia messed NA up
    Europe messed NA up
    NA quit

11. Henry, they don't have to accept for an hour anyway

12. oh blurred. you're so cute. you think people can control people! see you in the news

13. Thanks europe

14. The wars will still go on, if people learn to listen.

15. Haunting, I'll post SS just for you

16. I will too!

17. If someone, ONE person takes leadership of entire thing we can get things running.

18. I did. And nobody gives a ****

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.