Constructive debate on scouts and their place in system wars

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *lllllllllllIIIiiiiIIiiII (01), Jun 10, 2013.

1. Wow, as someone who's played this game for a while now, (2010) I would hope you all realize this would just give Hansels and Spy builds more advantages over attack or hybrid builds... A scout is the Att/Hyb only way to ko a spy build's spies to 0 and making it harder to scout by including pots, taking away pots, not allowing spies to be killed, etc... Only strengthens what you're trying to fix. Better idea please

2. No support it would be impossible for a attack /hybrid build to stand a chance against a bc Hansel your making war more impossible for them.
    NO SUPPORT

3. it would be impossible for a attack /hybrid build to stand a chance against a bc Hansel your making war more impossible for them.
    NO SUPPORT

4. Sorry double posted :/

5. dont be surprised then when the only build in system wars are attack builds.

6. It won't happen, but that would be fine by me

7. How would a guild hansel KO a tower build then It would take for ever! So then everyone becomes a tower build and there would almost be NO KO'es

8. This is true the more dominate build in system wars switched from pure spy /hansel builds to def heavy Att builds .... No one should be denying this it is a fact of life

But anyone aware of the history of kaw knows that spy builds were unintentional builds made possible by a dev over site lol imagine that

Is it reasonable to assume they did this on purpose to strengthen Att builds in war?
    After such a long time of spy builds being so dominate ?

9. Ok to all who think they know something here on this forum.... Ur wrong! I support the removal of sct actions in these system war or if u want to sct your opponent then they lose no spies. Why? Because as things stand these wars serve little purpose. Oh let's sct each other to death!!! u big tough warriors!

Yet wat action currently dictates winning a war? Oh yer scout actions! Sheer stupidity! And hey who knows getting rid of this useless action might even correct a bit of lag

Lets restore scout action to Thier original purpose.... To gauge our chances of success.

10. I'm kind of in the middle. Scouting definitely annoys me, but then there is no way to ko a HLBC Hansel with a decent BFE

11. Also once most of kaw learns the mechanics of the new system and are willing to adjust to it ko will go down and why shouldn't it ... Isn't the point to try to stay out of ko? To slug it out using team work ? As Phil said and not a direct quote ko should be something special a rare thing in war ...

12. you dont know much about anything tho mikedawg

13. The only point interesting was Scouts don't use Scout pots. Mad from MG put on his banner "Murph you burnt all my Scout Pots" in an osw Pretty funny really Hey I got my scouting badge. You do have that wandering Villager on your side.
    Scouting is the only way to KO rivals Spy troops. Any other action hits dtw but no KO. so that's the way it works, and no one team has advantage.
    The old Pizza Boy build (Plunder King from pwar era) is dead meat in war today. The Hybrid and Hansel have become the war builds of EE. Amused everyone figured out towers work another thing my old clannies said "D they reduce your plunder".
    Epic Battle clans have joined wars something they avoided in the past but when met with a clan with war builds one of the weakness in clan builds will show.

14. Oh ok. It all makes sense now. I'm not trying to **** with you or anything, just sharing my opinions and contributing to the thread. I'm not great with words, thus making me bad at explaining my case. Sorry for inciting anger, don't want to argue anymore, deuces 

15. I am mutural on this, by removing scouts, is almost impossible to kill heavy ssd builds. It serves its purpose well but it is a little over powered, maybe instead of loosing 3%(appox) spies max per scout make it loose 2% spies max per scout.

16. or make attacks kill spies along with soldiers. i think assa is more overpowered than scouts. so let's just make plunder by attacking and stealing.

17. you havnt made any constructive comments really which is what ive been looking for and against.

i basically proved its a broken system in my first post, ive not seen any genuine counter to that as of yet.

im a decent sized hansel, im happy to scout bomb the crap out of the opposition if thats the way its going to carry on.

18. wrong, assas are not over powered, towers bfa and sdps can defeat them !

19. wrong for reason above

20. assassinations are overpowered they kill spy and troop bars. let attacks kill spy and troop bars too so hansels would have to put up attack defense towers too.