confirm-button for allie hires

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by lIlIlIlILlIlIOlIlIWlIlIlIlI, May 20, 2015.

1. Definitely not support. If your being stripped in osw and rapidly trying to buy good allies. Eeek

2. True!
    But it has been suggested to be able switching the confirm-request on/off via a switch button like you can do with the sounds and music.
    This sounds like a great solution for me.

3. Support with toggle

4. Sport as long as there is toggle. Volleys would be a nightmare with the confirmation button

5. Yes

6. Great Idea..........! Support!

7. lllll L lll O lll W lll effort.

8. Imagine being hire hit, do you really Really Really think confirm an ally purchase is a good idea? Im thinkin of the gold lost lmao hope the confirm ally purchase don't stall!

9. Still a horrible idea. What if you buy a junk ally by accident? The only way to get rid of it right now is by asses like OP who buy it. Plus you can't future predict a strip. Renders toggle useless. Before you strip me-politely post my wall so I can toggle my hire button off. Just to give me a chance to ruin your strip.

10. No support.
    Tired of this suggestion and the various other attempts at making kaw a 'safer place'.
    Live with the consequences. Harden up OP.

11. We've been begging for this for forever... You have to confirm to drop now (didn't used to) so..

12. Support. It happened many times with me. You will not believe once it happened in my pocket where I was no where close to browsing of an ally.

It really annoying.

Support for suggestion again for the same topic asked in past.

13. Your misfortune is the previous owners good luck, it's not exactly a lose-lose situation here. You're only looking out for your own needs and not the greater good.

14. Done this many times :(

15. Sorry. Next time i will put more flowers and unicorns so its better readable.

16. Turn your screen off next time he uses you as a jungle gym.

17. If the reconfirmation button can be disabled, think it would be very useful.

18. Duh 