Concerning My 1v1 With Nervere. I think I Proved My Point

Discussion in 'Wars' started by BroDanTheMan, Sep 4, 2012.

1. Nerv, not sure you've noticed, but:

I'm hansel, I steal from people, they don't know it's me.....

2. Nerv u deserve it

Fight shut up

3. Shogun i havent surrendered or forfieted. How has he won.

4. It's true, your the ***** on the battle field who loots the dead bodies :D ^^^

Atleast people who actually WANT to war, fail an attack or post so they know what's happening... you never even steal do you?

5. @Fight.. your ff'ing right now.

He also hasn't apologised/ff'd or what ever..

He hasn't lost... you have NOT won.. if you leave now.. he HAS won.. don't start what you won't finish up on.

6. Yes i have millions of time. Attacked heaps and assassinated

7. The previous comment was to gking, not you.

8. Ive started it and have no intentions of stopping. Its just the fact that he also started but has not continued.

9. Lol trust me. It took me 3 months to finally get some spy BC with no allies to apologise. eventually once the DP are burned you can rake in 30b a day off them.

10. I hit the BL, why should I have to make sure the other person agrees with me hitting them?

11. Nerv is spam following me now.....

BLOCK

12. Boring warfare.. its ****.. but it's still a tactic, let the opponent pound on you until they're bored enough to stop... you will never win this... at the time you were probably angry and wanted to.. but you will realise its just stupid... your fighting a feather, you won't effect it, and itnwon't hit back.

This was stupid to start.. he's lost no gold... nothing.. this should never have started... >.>

13. You can actually get silenced for that lmao. Go to a certain 3rd party app and show SS. Its classed as spamming

14. Hey, I can't diss nerves tactics.

It's the only way I get out of clan perm farms. They eventually get bored of the DTW and I slap a few in the night time and repeat

15. Lol explain how when I stripped someone I follow spammed their news so they couldn't see newsfeed / have a link to me then the alt got silenced.

16. Im not getting bored and i wont stop

17. Really?
    [​IMG]
    SS say no.

18.  well there is thread answer,

Leave thread to die

 _____ 
    ༼╱╱╱༽
    ། ཞ ་ i ་ ཥ །Dㅌㅂㅜㅐ
    ། ╱╱╱ ། ༢
    ཽཽཽ ཽོ ㅂㄴㄴ
    /༼༼༼༼༼༼/
    /༼༼༼༼༼༼/
    VAL

19. Ok fight... if you're not getting bored.. and your not gonna stop.. doesn't that make this thread void?

Request /lock.