Complaints and suggestings for war system

Discussion in 'Wars' started by CRIMSON_TIDE, Mar 17, 2014.

1. It's not the GH/sh build that's the problem, it's what they pay when you hit em. This has made mid sized build totally irrelevant in wars. Unless your huge LB or small your not getting in... If you do your the leak. This season was a joke if you weren't getting a no match it was 5 unhitables and 15 GH/sh geared down. So once again devs have rewarded the elite only or those that choose not to wear there gear that most have worked so hard to get. Bottom line, devs have allowed all of this to happen and done nothing for more than just this season. Close the gaps devs and maybe just maybe you'll actually see a full roster of all builds and include all build types within the system.

2. Totally agree with lazy

3. Make sh builds pay 100mil per attack problem solved and exploit fixed

4. I'm not saying there is anything wrong with GH/sh my wife's account and my daughters account both are sh and they are supper fun to war I don't blame anyone for wanting to war as one. What I'm saying is to the dev match 14gh clans with 14 GH clans clans that use bigs mids and GH match them with others of the same roster. Not 12/14/16 GH/sh with someone who has mids. Its total suicide. All I'm saying is the war system needs to be looked at some changes need to made on may areas and that's what this thread is for to try to find the ways to fix the war system not to down any build.

5. Fact is, you can build a SH or GH in a relatively small amount of time, as compared to a well built mid or big. Yet the GHs and SHs are rewarded with all the power. How is that right? It isn't.

6. Crimson and Lazyeyes are dead on,, support

7. Supper Support!! This season was crap!!!

8. lmao!! im hungry!!

9. I like ice cream

10. support lazyeyes

time to tweak the system to reward those, who are not LB but spent more time on their build than gh.

u have to reward loyal customers ! thks