compensation

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ashaya3, Feb 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yes lol

2. I think he was just mad. And people do crazy things when they're butthurt ;)

3. Say with me OP. "When I say D". "You say bag". Ok ready, "D".......oh wait, OP left 

4. Op for mod 

5. Devs have a history of increasing drops near end of promo's. Why are ppl screaming like demented turkeys.Just remember for future events.

6. I think a compensation should be in order. Toss us out a few free xtals for us wasting them for mediocre payouts just to have the effort diminished by the new change in drop rates.

7. I think op reset.... Invalid user.

8. Has there been an event where they DONT change the drop rates in ebs, pvp or ee?

Get over it.

9. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA

10. why should he leave he is staying on topic... all i am seeing is whaaa whaa whaa I dropped build to exploit the system to get more favor drops and now that it has been corrected i want to be compensated for being a dumb ass and dropping build in the first place because now i am not going to make lb nor get a good piece of equipment whaa. That is a choice you made now deal with it, most of us were making little drops for the first 3 days of the event were is our compensation? Yea i dont see it either o well toughen up cupcake since you and other decided to exploit this event you all should be above most in favors so do what you got to do to stay above or simple take the pve path, either way no support in you or any others who drop build getting compensated.

11. And by the i got 15 mith drops on saturday with the blade i know a few others that got mith as well.

12. Compensensationalism 

13. #Ragequit lol

14. I will admit i dropped my build slightly, not because of drops. I had intirely to much inc from good accounts. I merely dropped build for defender achievement :p

Support shoulda left it way it was

15. I doodie in my pants .. who will compinsate meh.

Sparty On!!!!

16. What a ***!! 

17. Lol what's really funny is I'm in top 1k and opted in yesterday

18. The butthurt is real, lol. He reset, losing all his money he didn't on his account

Lesson here: don't drop build, for ee or anything to exploit it.

19. Devs made them reset

20. Devs did not make him reset he got angery over not being compensated and not being taken serious for being foolish that he left. Quitting like dropping build is a personal choice, he did not get what he wanted so he took the quiters path instead of pvp/pve path in this event... He will be back they always come back :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.