compensation pls

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Sushi6, Sep 17, 2015.

1. Personally the only way to make things kind of fare is to implant hiden rules making it so that nobody knows how to take advantage and rotate them like every so often to keep people from finding them

2. There is nothing for me to get over? I wasn't even in the war? I was supposed to just war command for my friends who wanted to war. Stop acting like im crying over something that didnt happen to me, im trying to help my friends and the community you imbeciles.

3. Insulting us won't make your problem go away... And seriously this wasn't tha bad a mismatch lol. I've had worse and haven't felt the need to make a forum thread about it. Not even worth emailing support, they just say it was a perfectly good match as per the match system.

4. Wow why are the replies so freaking unreasonable and stupid? Guys, Sushi is not a crybaby, but rather is speaking out for something that is unfair--- yes people are bigger than others, but these war matching problems are things that CAN be fixed/improved. Full support!

5. Sushi. posting from ur alt ain't gonna help mate

6. :lol:

7. Here's your compensation ️(flip it)

8. Help your team instead of whining. :lol: