compensation pls

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Sushi6, Sep 17, 2015.

1. I would have agreed to a draw if I was on other side, but I wouldn't have made a post nope.

2. Its not really the devs lol it's the users coming up with brilliant ideas that screws every one else over in the long run

3. Then I guess war will never be fixed until the community decides on agreed terms and regulations.

4. Last event had a lil dude with trillions in bfa an medocire gear hit me easy breezy, yet on return fire I actually failed a couple im around 20mil with semi mediocre gear an him or her was a lil over 2mil lol so opt hate to say it but it was fair

5. Exactly right an support.

6. Thats why u dont use sh for primals

7. Devs only can do so much, I forget which staff said it but what ever they come up with in EE the users figure out how to muniplate it... which is why some fearing a shut down..I myself don't know what to expect I kaw for EE but it's a waste with a the inactives an spammers, if EE wars gonna be fair it's left to us users to make it so.

8. Looks like you guys were hoping for no match to get Vanished Paladins EB.
    Did you guys really think you were going to war against another SH clan or another teensie weensie clan in primal?

9. Personally

I think it would b nice to have an appeals process - where complaints could b heard and judgments issued.

Have a panel of 3 anonymous mods - with a verdict in your favor needing an unanimous decision

How to implement - I have no clue

10. Plenty of clans war that size tbh

11. I matched someone at this size last sunday, and before S5 I was matching clans when I was 300mcs so yeah I was hoping for a match

12. Primal Matchs have been and always will be completly ridiculous. Why else you think devs made S5 all Indi's, cause Its somewhat fair to a point as for primals, never A good time always RIDICULOUS. Maybe if Devs make the Rosters random choosing just like Indus ppl would actually participate, but until then we as a community will watch another Format of war Dwindle to the Abyss......

13. Wasnt it the community that spoke up and said they would rather take a bad match up instead of getting a "no match"?

14. I certainly wasn't a part of this  I would prefer a no match to a mismatch any day and I have always said that

15. I understand where you're coming from. Im just saying, if memory serves me correctly, thats probably the stance the devs would take on the match making issue.

Do no matches still happen often?

16. No, so far unless there are an odd number casting it will match the two people who cant find a match regardless of size apparently.

17. Obviously you do care.

18. You changed my qoute, I said as long as they are my size. -.-

19. No match usely mean 6xtals for tvd an all that cast never have xtals, that in itself makes getting creamed an lose 1 xtal way better than no match up. Wait Unless you like paying more for same amount of mith?

20. I looked at sushi's roster and it seemed to me he had a pretty wide variety of builds. If this roster is a manipulation then ANY roster is.