Compensation for miss match

Discussion in 'Wars' started by MM--Monkey--of--Mayhem--MM, Oct 3, 2022.

1. Having been a couple of miss matches not the normal kind where one team is massively stacked or all alb I refer to the 8 vrs 3 or the 9 vrs 3 I asked the Devs for compensation of some sort I was actually more interested in not losing my ee2 ,I sent ticket in and received response which was amazing ,they informed me that they were looking into it and would once the issue sorted give compensation! Well two weeks later I am still waiting, now I noticed it happened again last nite and tickets sent in however this time the Devs did not respond, people lost ee and time due the inability of the Devs to run something as simple as a war! Now does this bode well for the future of war within a war game or will the Devs use the excuse that the moaning and whining of players over there own inability to run a very simple platform game mean the end of all wars? The name In it's self implies a war game not what it has become! I understand the Devs won't read or respond but the kawmunity at large should we aware that sending tickets to complain may only hasten the demise of all wars ! We have been warned

2. Devs just open source the game and let players fix all your damn bugs

Kalthrac likes this.