Community Wishlist Response

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Charlie, Mar 15, 2017.

1. Yay, the Devs do care about us ️

2. Yeah cheers devs for the response. Was nice that you were able to communicate back to us about the wishlist.

The botting is the one I'm most interested in. What killed this game for me the most was trying to osw against clans that were very obviously botting. But from what I've heard from anyone that knows anything about programming is that the kaw antibot system is years out of date and that it's super easy to make bots.
    I think it was the mod logical that once even went as far as making a bot programme and sending it to you guys just to show how easy it was? But ik he doesnt use it. He was always a good guy.

I really hope you can tackle botting hard. It's almost the entire reason I barely play now. Thank you for investigating. :)

3. This is a really positive move, and I am interested to see how this plays out.

4. Great but give our frikkin wars back!

5. Yay, new lands while plunder in all aspects of the game is absolute crap unless you're past being a mid and doing premium ebs

6. I think they are talking about the time the devs handed out rewards and were talking about working with the community on player ran events. Like they did before.

7. Bring back the reset button

8. Nice work Devs. Glad to see you acknowledge you have actually been working on some of the issues.

New lands: while I grown at new lands they are not as bad as people say. Interested in the idea of limiting HiT ranges that come along with that

Bots: this one always peeved me. I can honestly say I do not even know how to bot. There is no integrity in using one and any move you make to remove it from the game I fully support.

Hide allie spell: if you remove this or have a counter spell I fully support. All my own targets have been using this spell straight for the last month or two and it gets a bit annoying. ;)

Cheers

9. This looks amazing!Looks like kaw is going to be like it was before.Just one thing NO NEW LANDS pls.Thats killing the game

10. A fall release of lands would be about on point. I think you should have at least 1000 bc players before any new release.

11. New lands wont help this game in any way.

i dont think there r a lot of bc players now. Will further increase the gap.

12. Sounds exciting. Support 

13. Here's my wish list :
    1. Increase ally spell duration from 24 to 36 hours. No one wants to lose their gold and QUIT kaw after investing $$$. I saw a post in forums regarding limiting the duration of ally spell, well I'm totally against it BECAUSE everyone will then try to join a farming clan alliance and leave their home clan because of fear of strip, secondly members of farming clan will try to bully eb fairies and in turn forcing eb fairies to leave kaw. LEADERBOARD players will run and join these alliance to save them from strips which in turn will result in few eb clans. If u decrease the duration or limit use of ally spell no one will even think of going against these farming alliance. Everyone will think twice before investing gold in allies which inturn will hamper kaw's economy.

2. Wars : Want advantage individual war back. War leaderboard should start functioning. New mith equipments. Limit number of action that can be done per second in a war, especially lowland wars. Add lowland wars with 2 hours duration & 20 members limit (only on weekends, no one have time to do 2 hour war during weekdays, 2hr lowland war should give max 1200 items). WAR SEASON once in a year, Top 10 clans in war leaderboard after war season will face each other in war tournament after 4-5 months of war season. Winner of war tournament gets reward based on clan ranking after end of tournament. This will improve loyalty towards respective war clans. Peeps who are throwing individual wars by casting alts in SAME BRACKET should be awarded a sword, second offense = ban main account.
    BRING WAR LOGS BACK. It helps clan to judge their warriors.

3. New lands / free tokens : Not required right now.

14. Thx for sharing this with us devs but,

New players should be your top priority, because expanding the amount of active players is key to making KaW a top game again. When I see new players in WC I always post something like, "Welcome to KaW, ask for a volley and additional help with the basics in world chat", but I can't do it to every new player.

15. Support all the idea

16. Not sure why you consider "limiting the hide ally spell" such a good idea?! It is sure one of the worst you came up with. Re-think please

19. [/quote]
    I think it wouldnt be too bad tbh. If they fix strip protection bots and disable hires in ee war (else people can never war ps again..)