Community petition for new clan roles

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by KING_of_all_the_Lands, Apr 11, 2016.

1. Mostly support. They should bring admin back & change two things. Allow "Senior or Head Admin" Say 5-10 slots. They have all the powers short of kicking an owner. They can mute cc (not sure why this was added). Give admin or take it away to/from players (base level only). They can kick admin (base only). This would be a great change to things & would help when only inactive are admin. Lastly keep co owner. Allowing two owners has its own obvious benefit.

2. Re: Community partition for new clan roles

Moose made the thread, as I remember.

Here's a link:
    http://goo.gl/UT88hi

3. This reminds me of the classic case of
    Giving an Inch Vs Taking a Mile

4. I partially read. But I agree. New clan roles are Ridiculous. Having to spend gold on opening clan roles are/is semi-stupid. Bad enough most new players are struggling to save their gold to buy new lands/buildings and be in a clan that the owner probably don't Really have close to 5T or so to open clan roles. Not sure who clan roles would spike activity for some small struggling clans. I think Kaw forgot about the time zones and how it effects people waiting to get in a clan or have an EB start. They need to really sit down and take a look at how crappy and unnecessary some of the roles are. Like a commander can accept people but not kick? Or a captain can manage EB but not help with the door. Not enough war Chief roles in active clans. It's kind of dumb to waste gold on buying a charge hand role when that role only does 1 thing... Lol.... It should be deleted and that responsibility can be put under commander role or something.