community...I am sorry

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Amun-Ra, Jun 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titan, if there's more behind it, reason more to quit. I always said that once a game becomes a burden instead of being fun it's time to stop playing for a while.

The title of your thread saddens me as honestly, you have not to apologize to the community or anyone for taking a break, short, long or very long. On the contrary, the community and ATA should thank you for the service given as a mod and the contribution you did as being part of this game's awesome community.

2. Everyone,

Those I know and those I don't, modship has been removed. Thank you all for all your support and kind words. Know this, as I have told many, this is "I'll see you later, it's not goodbye"

I'll be back again at some point and although not green, will still be here to help you all the best way that's in my reach when I return.

~TG

3. Thanks for your contributions to the community and I wish you all the luck and happiness in your life. And hopefully we will indeed see you back soon! ^_^

4. So basically you say my voice matters but it was never addressed or even acknowledged. Seems pretty consistent with the rest of this game

5. I'm starting to like this guy

6. Thx for doing a great job as mod. You are one of few mods who work(ed) for all kaw players and help them regardless who it was. I hope we meet soon again in TR or somewhere else. Enjoy rl and hopefully we all see you soon again

7. And he lost his green.

Respect for sticking to your guns and honor.

8. yall ( the devs ) just do not know that Titan_God is one of only the few left that not only know the game, but he truly listens to the players of this game and yes he truly cares.yall are ruining our game and yall are so blinded by the almighty $$$$ that you have forgotten about the players. how can yall be so stupid? If yall cared at all you would get up off ur asses and 1.get Titan_God BACK AND 2. LISTEN TO HIM!!!.Well I'm old school KAW and i have a feeling your gonna lose more BUT i ALSO KNOW YALL DONT GIVE A RAT'S ASS EITHER. Titan_God... love ya keep in touch :evil: :evil: :twisted: :( :( :(

9. Titan bro and Joe TR has a welcome mat at the door

10. Couldn't have said it better myself suga!

11. Omega your an ass that knows nothing about this whole situation. So just go back to what you were doing.

12. Sad day for Kaw -

Good luck in RL Titan..

This Game Will ended up Like FC and GaW..
    Milk and lonely once they cant milk moré $$

13. Milone why dont you go crawl back in your hole or go back to ass kissin the devs. you talk like you know all about ass kissin cause you sure know nothing about Titan and anything that this is about.

14. Yep And I for one hope all ata games crash and burn after what they keep doing,

15. Smash is a good game

16. Titan when, i refuse to say if, you return maybe we could work on The Robinhood/Three Musketeers Idea me,you and Bayou talked about a couple or 3 years ago. Stay in touch :*) ;)

17. Huh. Couldn't handle criticism. Scrub. ATA should pick mods who can handle the heat.

18. Why post with a statless ? Handle what heat explain yourself ? ATA just ignored everyone like normal perhaps you need to check up on what's going on before posting with a statless acc.

19. So very sorry to see this TG. Thanks for all your efforts in attempting to help the kawmunity. Sad day for sure. Much respect bro.

20. Devs are far to busy sucking dicks and shafting the pros in the ass. My ass is tired devs sort your act out another good person leaves ty ata you asshats

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.