community...I am sorry

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Amun-Ra, Jun 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Respect Titan for that decision.

Not sure you should resign though as your mod position should still be useful to our community. Doing it just out of protest is a strong sign, but ultimately won't help us. At least you tried to change things, but everyone could have told you that change wouldn't happen that fast.

A timeout from the game is always a good thing, it puts things in a different perspective.

Enjoy summer!

2. Didn't read thread but I respect your decision and hope you come back to kaw soon.

3. Kassio,

Thank you :) it's not about rapid change that is never good, and I honestly wasn't expecting it. There's more to the story that's led me to this decision but I won't go into publicly. It's not my way of life to bash or throw out issues I may have with players or persons I deal with out into the public.

4. Cmon reset and we will volley you bk up. Devs will restore ur acct anyway

5. Ow... Another mod....
    But this time a good one whom I knew.... :cry:
    Goodluck in RL titan, thank you for trying your best to convince the devs to make an action. It's just sad that devs didn't even know the game itself, and it's a shame that we players think a lot of better ideas than the devs. I wouldn't want to lose my hope though, and I'll still continue hoping...

Your effort in that thread is a job well done, I wish you all the best, titan_god :(

6. Thank you titan for your efforts support

7. Will soon be calling this game.... Kingdoms of the few

8. Support that please email ata for potential name change

9. I'm practically inactive now days i just log in, say hello, read the forums when Im having a break at work, hit someone (not Eb's) and then log off

I decided after 4 or more years (this is not my only account) that since end game play is no longer available that the best way to play this game is to not bother. Log on and do your own thing. Screw the devs and their stupid promo's

Try it Titan, it feels like I just started all those years ago ️

10. Titan, you have been an honest and good friend since we met first in Giggles' clan.

You will be missed.

11. TG... Kaw just lost a great mod...one who cared for the people...unlike the devs who just care for the money. .devs r wrecking this once great game. And seem to not care or listen to in game advice that would possibly make this game better then it is. TG best wishes to u my friend...Always here for u brother.

12. It could not have been put more eloquently

13. Nows my chance ....

Anyways, bye!

14. How could anyone criticize the devs for being about the money. U think some nerdy kid in a basement thought " oh ill make an app so i can help make people happy and love my game. Im not in it for money, who needs money? Not me buddy! Not me friend! " pffft.

15. Bye, Titan! It's sad to see you leave.

Thanks for everything you did for the community and for trying to bring some positive changes to KaW. Even though I don't know you so well, you will be missed! :(

16. Didnt know TG before This Thread..

But U Have My RESPECT Now

U Tried Your Best, Keep It Up :)

17. Not even close to what anyone is saying.

18. Deathcaller wasnt saying that? 

19. No he's not, get some reading comprehension then come back when you can understand the issues the big boys and girls are talking about in the game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.