community...I am sorry

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Amun-Ra, Jun 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brother, take a deep breath. I know you are stressed cause devs arnt putting as much effort into the game as you right now, but we need people like you. We need the leaders(mods) of kaw to stand up and say we need stuff fixed. If we have no one like you the who do we have at all. Keep your head high and kick some ass.
    love,
    your lil bro

2. Women do not heal all wounds. They takenyour wounds and pour salt in them. Then wait for them to heal and knife them open again 

3. Knife? You mean chainsaw

4. 

5. Rikki,

I'll return in time just not as mod, and when I'm not sure. If and when I do, I'll still help all I can. I don't need a green name, a spell and a mod badge to help the community 

6. Titan its been a pleasure bro. U will be missed. As for all these trolls on this thread take off. Titan does care about our voices as a community much more then the devs do. To give a response to him that they did was a insult. Oh we have free "content" ebs. What a joke ebs are apart of the game. Not even all the matters were addressed.

Well done devs one of the best mods is now gone .

Titan thank for everything bro. Pm if u need to.

Asun

7. One of the few mods who deserves respect, you have mine for trying and being honest with the current issues of this game.

8. This is a a shame.

How do we expect the Developers to care about anyone of our opinions when they blow off their own moderators.

We've seen how far they will go to help the mods. Fixed resets, gave one the clan Foxes for a spell, there is a big one I can mention but I don't want removed from forums but it should go without saying.

After all of that push for their hard working mods, when it comes to changing the many issues that we all agree on, they sweep it under the rug.

Titan, good on you for trying to make change and standing up and holding on to your morals and integrity. The game lost a very solid and well carried moderator.

9. Good luck TG, you will be sorely missed.

10. TG, please lock this thread :roll:

Nothing but ass kissing here for something you dont deserve in my opinion.

11. Good thing your opinion doesn't mean ****.

13. Another good mod gone

14. Nooooo please don't leave

15. Yourself and inferno before you fought hard for the community.
    The work you put in trying to get change was certainly a worthy effort and cause.
    My respect and thanks for the hard work and the consideration you put in and showed to the community.
    I truly sorry all our voices fell on deaf ears.

Best wishes for real life, I wish you every success and happiness.

16. Titan,

I have been speaking to you a lot recently and I knew you had this on your mind. It still took me by surprise when I read this to see that you had finally lost the urge to carry on. I have so much respect for what you have done in the past and especially for the community effort you helped bring together. We saw some positive change from it although it was very little things and the main issues we had were brushed to side pretty much.

The community and moderator team won't be the same without you Titan and I just want you to understand how amazing you have been for the community. Honestly if you don't get VK then I actually don't know who else should because you are a great example of what a VK should be. You put the community first not because you have to, but because that is what you have always aspired to do.

Best of Luck Titan and I hope to speak to you again soon :)

17. Don't worry kezzer is ready to step in.

18. Stop with the hate especially on this thread. Seriously show Titan some respect and let his resignation thread be for those who care about what he has done.

19. Don't leave Titan. You are literally the best mod to ever exist, besides moose. Good luck to you.

20. It's a loss to everyone to have TG step away from the game. Whether you loved or hated him, he was one of the few who used his position to try and achieve positive changes in KaW.

Titan, as you know, I wish you would stay. It's been a pleasure to mod with you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.