[COMING SOON] New Look & Event Page

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, May 1, 2015.

1. Or you can be like me, happy go lucky. Just be carefree and enjoy life as it comes. :)

2. Re: [COMING SOON] New Look

"coming soon"
    for ata that means 2018,2019

3. Re: [COMING SOON] New Look

Phew - I guess kaw is saved from extinction - a bit of a touch up on artwork is all that it needed afterall. 

4. Re: [COMING SOON] New Look

AJ confirmed to be Ashes in disguise.

5. Im not even into blondes...
    but she cuter than the last chick.

6. Re: [COMING SOON] New Look

This is sickening and offensive to all women in this game. I cannot believe they made you mod.

Pig.

7. Re: [COMING SOON] New Look

Good call, we needed a new set of art.
    I can't wait to see what it all looks like

8. Re: [COMING SOON] New Look

VK too

9. Re: [COMING SOON] New Look

Of all things to address with this game....artwork with some minor UIX tweaks. Wow ATA, great work you ape marketroids. Seriously though, at least your listening to your community....somewhat. ️

Edit: TERRA, I wouldn't take it too seriously. AJ is just kidding around.

10. Re: [COMING SOON] New Look

Allow me to clarify.

We always see her turned around away from the fighting giving some kind of rally call of some sort. I'd like to see her in action, slangin' that sword around or dodging some arrows with her shield.

Does Terra know something about the future I don't? 

11. Re: [COMING SOON] New Look

If you made that comment and work you would most likely lose your job

12. suggest changing to a guy warrior or alternate with those artwork from the many events : >

13. Re: [COMING SOON] New Look

Am I the only one who doesn't like the new artwork? Just think it looks like a guy in drag lol

14. I don't really care what the loading page looks like as long as those god awful children's drawings come off of the App Store

15. although I did notice they fixed the missing part of the sword behind the W

16. Now I'm not being sexist but shouldn't the warrior be a bloke

Why isn't she doing the dishes cooking or looking after the kids?

17. Shes a princess bruh. Read up

18. Frankly I am embarrassed showing people the girly launch screen... check out launch screen of other games

19. Re: [COMING SOON] New Look

She also has "her" own EB series and is an intrigual part of the story line to the game. Grow up people

20. Re: [COMING SOON] New Look