Come out IFalcon

Discussion in 'Wars' started by RenamedMonkey, Nov 19, 2012.

1. This is my second month in this game so of course I'm a noob I'm learning from my mistakes

2. So how r u sleeping bengals

3. Pizzalion6 is an idiot

4. @bam beast ys ba I said he hit me three parts of the day , I couldn't get the first part ,

5. I'm not trying to be mean falcon just in the future i'd keep from posting something that could potentially backfire.

6. IFalcon I am asking for a osw not to farm u and u not to hit back

7. Most of you no that strider and I, where in war.

8. U want someone to fight back bengal?

9. Lol you guys are making me look like the bad guy, you all no that when I was waring sider random people where hitting me and that guy I made a thread about was one of them

10. Yes pizzalion but not u as said before u are an idiot and I agree with them

11. I have a quick question for everyone. When did noobs wars with tiny CS take over forum?

12. @bengal, I'd love to hit back but I respect two people in your clan, so for there sake I won't

13. Says the bengals fan

14. IFalcon it's ok I have told them about it and they have been ok with it and said its between us not them and they would stay out unless u bring in mercs and all that stuff

15. I guess most of the forum wars of big clans are over and these have taken over

16. Falcon, what's his clan mates matter to the 1v1? Rough em up.

17. Some tool in pizza's clan hit me so I unloaded on him. Then he needs to stick his nose in other people's business. Tell your buddy to stay off battle list if he can't handle people hitting back