Come out IFalcon

Discussion in 'Wars' started by RenamedMonkey, Nov 19, 2012.

1. He hit me three times in seprate time of the day, I'll say he didn't use the bl he just saw me in forums when I was waring strider , and then he decide it'll be fun to hit me ,

2. It can't be a coincidence that he find me in bl three times in a day, he's a former he just targeted me there,

3. Of course he did

4. Nope you no I'm right ,

5. That's where I find all my targets.. Forums are full of em :)

6. actually it is possible...

7. Yea it is^ even on ur thread Frankenstein said he had done it before

8. You are not right. The guy isn't even a forumer, he has less than 1/20 your posts and you're still new.

9. Where else would he find him ? Battle list is unfair but I doubt it's THAT unfair

10. But thre times in one day , nope I don't blieve t
    that, but when I hit back the same amount he starts complaing

11. You used the same pic twice anyway on your thread so technically he wasn't farming u

12. @jam can you explain how he fonud out about the thread ,

13. @beangl I can admit I messed up on the photos but no one is perfect, but I could swear the he farmed me and all I did was farm back

14. I know that it is a war game and he shouldn't have complained but I'm not angry coz of that its that u made a thread about it...

15. Falcon u repeatedly used the same pic. The 3 hits and "Your clan completed the haunting" kept having more time added in each ss. For trying to sound tough and call someone stupid u did a terrible job.

16. @bengal, won't hit you back , but be my gust farm me away if you don't bileave me then what's the point for me to make a thread and lie, you seen all my threads before I never lied,

17. Yes I got confused with all my photos , plus I was being farmed when he hit me.

18. Did anyone else have John from saw voice over in there mind or was it just me

19. Really completely unnecessary.

20. U were being farmed? When farming happens there are only hits Inc not clan notices. If u wanted to fake it so bad u could have hit battle under news.