College Football Is Better Than NFL

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Wakebuster, Aug 30, 2014.

1. I don't see any football fans dissing rugby.. Rugby fans need a dose of reality.. Go meet someone in the NFL and tell them they are not a good athlete. Go tell Ray Lewis he is soft

NFL has world class athletes

How many rugby players can run a 4.3 40 yard dash

How many rugby players can bench 500lbs

2. With football even though you're padded those pads also give you the confidence to freaking bulldoze the other players.

3. Americans don't need to dis Rugby because any of us that played know the extreme physical toll involved. The injuries most of us play with leads to pain drug addiction, lifelong ailments, and brain injuries that have led many former players to commit suicide. If that isn't rough enough for u, f off.

4. Agreed with most until your last point. There is more turnover in college football than NFL. NFL players can spend their entire career with one team whilst college players stay with the same team 2-5 years, depending on if they red shirt a year. I used to love college football,but one of they things that put me off on it was following their career at Michigan only to have them drafted by some NFL team I don't like.

5. Totally agree. College football is way more exciting to watch. Sure players changes every year but that's the beauty of it. You cheer for a school ! Don't have to bandwagon and follow an nfl player around . GO GATORS!

6. I think college is better because the players that play don't recieve money for playing. They are playing because of a scholarship they most likely recieved. Therefore, they actually need to try their best in every game. Where as to some NFL games the team completely blows, yet the players are still making millions.

7. The $5000 a year thing is a minimum amount a school has to pay a player if the school uses the players mane and identity. Example video games.

8. Lol. You wearing safety padding makes you soft? If anything, it shows how hard the hits are.

9. So you're saying all college fb players are horses now???

SHAME

10. Why don't the American footballers man up and play Rugby. Those guys don't need padded protection or strong helms.

11. ^A few excellent points have been made about that.

12. Lol I just read them. Rugby is still a more physically demanding sport.

13. Now some American footballers have realised this, some of them have come to play in the rugby leagues of England and France.

14. No one cares about rugby

15. Rugby is a far larger sport.

16. So obviously people do care about rugby.

17. No one cares about you, Iron.

18. Rugby is for people who can't play football.

19. Football at its finest.