Closed OSFs?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by -Mrs_iSpy-, Jun 22, 2010.

1. I personally don't care if you catch me open (if you keep it to 5 hits), however it couldn't hurt to check people walls prior to attacking.

2. Woops, missed the question, photobucket or use palringo to send it to me. The latter is easier

3. Is lerikk your palringo?

4. Yes it is or join the room lerikk and find me there, I know it's a clever name for a room

5. Ha this went on too long...

6. I agree completely with Trojan I have found many ofthe same things

7. Let this thread die!!!

8. Dieeee 

9. Nope I'm saving it bc dinkyy thinks I'm discriminating against zaft so I'm making a point here too. This is a war game your clan farms show up on battle lists they rnt exemt.. As long as the people keep It to 5x hits I think it's fine... U can warn them after the first time but don't just randomly farm them... I no I don't have time to read walls b4 I hit I just pop in for a min or two go down the battle list see who to hit and if I see a pure spy I try them I don't read their wall all the way to the bottom to make sure there is a closed symbol or something. I was once a spy and I no how hard it is to make money to upgrade but if ur a LCed spy I have no sympathy... U r over the hump u can be an unlimited clan farm but u can be hut by anybody ... That's my 2 cents worth

10. Let this thread die for god damn sake!!!

11. But u keep posting how