Closed OSFs?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by -Mrs_iSpy-, Jun 22, 2010.

1. Umm obviously we are going to warn after you hit, we're not psychics. And who is hitting you, there's no target on the CA so I call bs. Show me a SS and I'll call it off if they are pinning you

2. Evilmeister. 10+ hits. Minutes after... 0.0

3. I suppose I misread, if they warn you and another day you hit again then ya

simple enough, you knew the second time

4. Trojan, it's your fault for being negligent. it's not the first ever private osf.

you woulda known better.

now quit the pity partying.

5. That didn't happen. But now I just got pinned by one of there members. I'll update in a sec

6. Hmm if evil did farm you, he was not given the order. I will deal with him but I can't say I really feel bad for you. Give me the SS

7. Dinkyy, why should he have know he was hitting a private OSF? Is there some reason he would have known, like somebody told him?

8. Dinkyy. WTF?

Ok, idc what u guys might say to this but wutev.

If there is one thing I hate it is snobs thinking they better than anyone. And in this game, people who think they can't be touched cuz they say so. It's how the game is played. Suck it up. It doesn't call for a full pinning and shizzz.

9. @tmh we warned him after the first hit. I don't expect people to realize they are private until then but if they persist... What can you do 

10. if that's the case, you should suck it up, stop complaining & just organise a strip. lol?

11. Trojan, for the last time, show me proof or shut it. I will help you if you give me a SS instead of being a cyber warrior

12. How much time between first hit and your warning and subsequent hits? If you mean you warned while he was hitting, who would stop mid-attack to go check their news?

13. I wasn't warned until I was done with my fair 5 hits.

And lerikk. I can only ss 2 hits at a time... Just ask him. I talked to him. He will say something like he attacks until he can't anymore. Counted: 14 hits.

14. @tmh
    You can pretty much assume any pure spy is a private clan osf, unless said otherwise on their wall. Not reading osf walls before hitting is careless, and you should be punish. However, I do agree a warning is in order prior to any pinning what so ever, but it is your fault for not putting the time in to read the wall....

15. Tmh. Yea. That's what I am saying. And lerikk. It would take 7 dfferent pics. And how do u post pics?

16. Yes it's called CLAN FARMS

17. We warned and do not retaliate unless they do it again at a later period. And Trojan, I can't just listen to accusations without proof. I will handle it if you provide the SS

18. Agent. Idc if they don't wanna be hit really. If they have a big open closed sign for the world to see sure. But I'm not gna investigate every little thing. If they get hit 5 times they should learn to deal with it. It is how the game is played. Honestly.

19. So now you dictate how the game is played? I'm pretty sure I'm not the lone voice that protects clan farms. Never the less, give me a SS or pm it to me in pal