Client Update - iOS - v.1.50 - PLEASE DOWNLOAD

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, Apr 26, 2013.

1. We have just released a new iOS Client v1.50. It contains numerous bug and performance fixes. This will also remove all the issues introduced in the last update, v1.49. They should be going out too all of the separate itune regions now and be available to everyone shortly.

Thank you for your patience and please update to the latest version*.

* If you have a device that is no longer supported, the update will not appear.

2. Only thing that shows up is 1.49. But my device is able for downloads to KaW. Devs, you got some explaining.

3. Wait it says shortly

mines the same

4. Hasn't appeared for me either. Think it might take some time

5. Conflicting English I suppose. Says update to latest.

6. Which iSO versions needed for update? Please have a fixed version for older iOS as v1.49 has problems. Tyvm!

7. Saw this thread and immediately checked App Store.
    Was available for download.

8. If this causes new bugs...

9. Finally, ty

10. Cool , does it include a fix to reform all clans together that split / lost players / fell out due to the constant chase for wins in Rancor wars as well? No? Oh... Maybe you should address that instead...

11. App hangs when u go to close after unload function, example,
    After you finish the attack function in haunting, and try to close the function to go to assassinate, the close function "hangs" and doesn't allow the function to close for a few secs to a full minute. Bug? Dunno but I tested on other idevices and all have the same issue.

12. Reboot your phone noobs

13. Still has "unable to fight" error messages

14. And yes I did "reboot"

15. It doesn't show the update on mine either

16. android has a new update…

17. @Kaw Admin;

Is the update are only meant for idevices? Because I'm using android phone & it started having troubles with connection when it (sets to auto update) installed the last application update. I'll be grateful for your response on this concern. Thanks