CLARITY FROM A DRUNK RABBIT

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by OMETOTCHTL1, Oct 3, 2013.

1. *You're

2. Flabbergasted, I fell in love with this game when I realized how in depth it truly is. This thread is wonderful. Keep up the true meaning of warfare. Support.

3. Oh yeah,mad thanks to OMET0CHTPTS, nice fellow always helped me out when I started my clan. Way above the noobs that were in it, he never failed to help unlock ebs. Far as I can tell, good people. Props!

4. Bump bump bump  sorry

5. i dont understand. OMET is secret, so this thread reveals the secret? What am I missing?

6. Nice clarification from such a mysterious group. Support to the omets!

7. Don, there's a lot more than this. I'm ex omet. Haha I love the part about being a borg! when I left the omets I was always called high the omet Borg at inc.

8. Bum pity bump

9. I want to be and.omet .... Bump

10. But you are a stripper jeez baller bank 

11. Holy crap you just BLEW my mind

12. Fan of Omets good luck warriors !

13. Bump pm ur pal

14. CALLING ALL OMETS WANTING TO WAR. HOME CLAN IS OPEN TO RETURN

15. Very much support to you guys. I've been seeing OMETS for years and this answered my question of who they are. I've been playing for 3 years and almost 4 now on many different accounts. If I ever leave TS I would so love to join you guys but then again me leaving TS will most likely never happen. I do have a question tho, you said many OMETS are bribed and payed to do things so does that mean I could bribe them into recommending me as a recruit?

16. Dear omets,
    Please organize yourselves properly to get smacked. Thanks in advance 