CLARITY FROM A DRUNK RABBIT

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by OMETOTCHTL1, Oct 3, 2013.

1. CLARITY FROM A DRUNK RABBIT

First, to clear something up, (assuming your a noob and have not played KAW long) if you see a number of players in a clan with a name beginning in, or similar to this: "OMETOTCHTLI" they are NOT Alts of one player, or even Alts at all, they are OMETs.

Many people don't get that we are a collective amongst clans, "the OMET collective" --- think BORG and you'll get the idea, we will add your individuality to ours and you will be assimilated. They usually just see 2-3 of us in a clan at the same time (with some exceptions) and figure we are all just Alts (LMAO 300-400 Alts).

To be considered a "legit" OMET as opposed to a fake, the OMET must have a wall tag from our king "TEPOZTECATI" who is the only one who knows the identity of all OMETs (even we do not know all or even the majority of our own members). The genuine tag looks like this OMET CELL # 4

The use of the OMETOTCHTLI name is part of our war philosophy incorporated from Sun Tzu, which is summarized by this quote:

All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must seem inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near. Hold out baits to entice the enemy. Feign disorder, and crush him.

Further, an OMET is NOT a paid assassin, even though many of our members will accept being hired for contracts, it is not our central theme. I guess if I could give you a visual image of a core theme is that of the 1980's show with David Carridine, Kung Fu, about a monk/warrior who wandered the lands in search of a new home and would intervene in disputes using not just force but intellect and compassion.

So, if being an OMET is not an alt or an assassin, what is an OMET?

We are a group of players who have joined the "OMETOTCHTLI Collective" to learn a very different style of KAW 1V1 or EE or OSW war, not based upon brute force, but based upon strategy.

Each member of OMETs must be invited by another OMET after being observed in a clan with OMET(s).

Then after being invited the player is tagged as an OMET recruit, the player must attend our OMET training boot camp and they receive our basic OMET strategy guide which is many pages long and discusses tactics which have been gathered up over the past 3 years of KAWING. Psychological tactics and war techniques that few have seen in a single location in KAW.

BTW, we stopped just letting in those interested in being an OMET - when we came out of the shadows during the first Estoc wars and our clan rank rose to 13 on the LB we started getting in too many young players, noobs, and spies. So we shut down our normal intake process and split off back into the shadows from our 3 EE/OSW clans.

Now we visit clans and try to identify which clans might make good additions to the collective, based upon maturity, discipline, skill and ability to understand a concept even veteran players have trouble understanding about the OMETs.

As OMETs move up in the ranks, the OMET council approves the player for receipt of more and more responsibility and influence over the OMET collective and provides new sections of the guide. Each new section is devoted to more techniques that deal with more developed ideas.

I think there may be a misconception or miscommunications about being an OMET while bring in your own home clan.

Some question how we can be loyal to our "Home Clan" while still being an OMET. The guess the primary reason for people questioning how we can be absolutely LOYAL to our homes while being an OMET is that these people lack maturity, honor, age, or frankly intelligence.

It's not really that complicated for those who think about it for a few minutes.

Ok, so as you know we have 3 rules which are on top of the rules you must follow in any clan that you call your home clan. Membership in OMETS does NOT make you exempt from your own clans rules.

The three rules, and the subtle way they are interpreted is designed to harmonize the duel role of an OMET with being a member of any clan.

For example: Rule 1) never hit first outside a contract, but if one OMET is hit, all OMETs are free to hit the attacker.

BUT no one remembers that if an OMET was needed to join into his home clan's OSW and was not being hit, he/she certainly can: 1) buy allies from the opponent; 2) "ask" the opponent to hit them, 3) challenge the opponent to hit, or 4) other options as well.

But, by virtue of our first rule, many KAWERs are a little reluctant to hit an OMET and potentially be simultaneously farmed and/or stripped by hundreds of OMETs from 3 or 4 dozen different clans. So, a clan with a large number of OMET members tends not to be involved in too many confrontations.

The next rule, also ensures loyalty to the clan an OMET is in and calls home.

Rule 2) never reveal the secrets of the OMETs seems straight forward on the surface, but no one has thought of the implied meaning of the broad nature of this rule. For example, conversations in the CC of the home clan of an OMET would also be considered a secret. OMETs would never ask another OMET for information learned from the other OMET's home clan so it could be used by another opposing clan.

In fact, OMET secrets even include secrets between ourselves, we are all broken up into different cells which all operate independently from each other except to exercise common goals of defense of the OMET Collective.

As a result, none of us but our king TEPOZTECATI know all the other OMETs and none of us but our king know the former identity or former clan an OMET originated from.

Further, if one OMET learns things as an OMET while in a clan, he/she can not reveal that information or "secrets of the OMETs" to another clan or OMET, (we farm OMETs who break this rule and call them OMETMOLES and eliminate them from KAW).

Finally, RULE 3) "come when the King calls" is another misunderstood rule.

First, the king NEVER calls except to have OMETs enforce the first 2 rules on a violator OR in defense of the OMET COLLECTIVE as a whole. He does not declare OSW on a clan for farming an OMET or OMETs etc. OSWs are managed by each OMET individually or can be coordinated by cell leaders or council members.

Second, "coming" does NOT mean leaving the clan your in. In fact, the strength of the OMETs is that we all hit from remote locations camouflaged by our names and by not being grouped together as sitting ducks.

We do not believe in siege mentality, we all hit targets from wherever we are at and it does not interfere with our obligations to our home clans. In fact, our collective resolve makes it so that it's hard to target the entire collective except those in one of our EE clans. If an OMET is "asked" to join an EE clan, or partake in a contract, it is purely voluntary.

SUMMARY
    So in summary, OMETs are LOYAL to the clan they call home-- so if we join a clan then we are a LOYAL member of that clan and OMET membership does NOT change that, it actually enforces it.

With OMETs from dozens of clans it is our three rules that make possible OMETs from Zaft joking in our cell pal rooms with OMETs from APOC about the fact that each side has OMETs but we never fail to act loyally for the clan we are in.

When, OMETs that say they want to join your clan as a permanent member are likely to be more loyal and trustworthy and skilled than any average player. If you are approached by an OMET to enroll in the OMET collective, you should know that this does NOT mean you leaving your clan, or not following your own clan rules.

All it means is you can be part of our special training, which comes in stages and is VERY structured, and broken down into different guides which you earn access to, and as you progress in the OMETs.

For example when you reach counsel member status in OMETs you get the OSW guide which is what allows us to do OSWs which last less then 2 weeks and in some cases like this one less then 2 days.

The reason is our methods of coordination and our philosophy which we borrow from Sun Ztu.

Typically in OSWs big clans rely upon massive numbers to hammer the opponent but don't have any unified strategy or plan. This is why we feel the OSWs last months and have little effect but to wear out both sides.

However, as Sun Tzu said: "first lay plans which will ensure victory, and then lead your army to battle; if you will not begin with stratagem but rely on brute strength alone, victory will no longer be assured.”

“There is no instance of a country having benefited from prolonged warfare. ”

“Thus the expert in battle moves the enemy, and is not moved by him.”

So, I hope this clears up a bit about us, we are not merely paid assassins, while some OMETs do take contracts and merc, our group is centralized around our three rules see clan page of TLAL0CAN.

2. Pictures to come as soon as I figure out how to upload them

3. My mind is blown. Very nice info

4. Omets still a mystery group

5. Nice read OP, always love to read threads made by OMETs

6. Any help that someone could provide me in editing the post to add in some pictures I have I would appreciate it.

7. Wow...

Support 

8. Hail omet.
    A force to be reckoned with. Verily.

Support

9. Download the photobucket app. Sign up. Upload pictures of your choosing from your phone gallery to the app. Once uploaded, choose the image you want and copy the image code (should come up as an option). Lastly paste the image code on forums and voila, you're done, hope that explains it :)

10. Bump!
    Support for all OMET's who follow the code of BUSHIDO.

11. Damn and all this time I thought I was just an alt?

Now I know I am a real person?

OMET1 you didn't need to tell all the unsuspecting noobs that try to bully me that other OMETS are separate people or that I am not just a scary assassin, did you?

Just kidding, it's a good post.

ONE RULE BINDS US ONE RULE REMINDS US

12. THE CENTZON-TOTOCHTIN
    Like the waters of the oceans
    ever flowing

13. THE CENTZON-TOTOCHTIN
    Like the waters of the oceans
    ever flowing and immeasurable
    Unconfined and uncontained
    Deep and unknowable
    calm thanfierce
    Beware our crashing waves
    can erode even castle rock

14. support OMET's

15. A very interesting and well thought post. How interesting that a game like kaw has generated all these hidden nuances that make the game great. Have fun OMETs

16. Very informative, thank you

17. That was actually a very nice read. Like reading a good book and you can't put it down. Great thread 

18. So OMET' are the Borg??!?!!

19. I've always thought TL1 was MTBQ 