Clan spam opinions and inquiries. NO COMPLAINTS HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Bamboozled, Jan 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lmao twinky. Nice

2. come to europe, front xD you can see 10 minutes in wc :D

3. I fear the guy I quoted knows too much

4. As i dont think this rule will be changed, just post once every two minutes :) you cant change the rule without 'bypasses' appearing, like more eb ads

5. Have you even looked at your clan title. Shut up noob

SUPPORT FRONT! Nicely said

6. So you think spam isn't breaking tou? Interesting. You know truly that posting 3 ads from the same clan is spam In less than 5mins.

How is that any different to what you others did :|

But it's quite obviously you haven't got a grasp of the rule since you've had 2 silences and you still haven't figured it out on your final breach in tou. It's a 3 strike system. Can't expect people to be silenced every day because they keep breaking tou.

7. Support. Well said Front.

8. The difference is it's not by clan for us but by alliance for us. If 2 from one clan post a banner and 2 from another clan post a different but similar banner then it's a hit on us. So by this logic there should only be up to 3 ads for specific EBs in WC at a time despite clan affiliation.

9. You can use the same logic on paper, but, in reality, it doesn't work.

Alliance banners are used to chest thump and what not. The rule was put into place because of alliances bypassing the spam rule.

EB ads are for recruiting people into clans.

10. Wolfie where on earth do you get that I don't think it's breaking TOU? Read again chief. I know you can read cause you spend a crap load of time in here. I know it's spam, my question is about the fairness of the perm silence and whether it should be looked at differently.

So what, rules are rules and that's that? Because this world is founded on that principle right? "It is what it is, what can I do about it". It's those who question the order and wish to see a positive future that change the world. Not those who silently March like ants to the rhythm of life.

And yeah my two previous silences were because I'm such a rebel and just fight the system. 1st one was only a month into the game and I posted 3 ads cause I misread the rule. Second was almost 3 years later because I posted help a girl out in WC without thinking of the gender rule. (I'm not a girl, was trying to sell allies) I accept my fault and my punishment. My fault for not reading clearer and thinking twice. Yeah, I'm such a TOU heathen and punk

11. I'm glad they are going to enforce the spam rule for WC. I'm going to start emailing ss every day of the HTE spam and help needed spam and eb here spam I see in wc. Even if different clans advertise in WC I will be sending ss of all the spam in WC. Fair is Fair

12. Why do all these inactive/statless accounts post instead of mains?

At any rate, this is a topic I've actually emailed ATA about for clarification. I don't personally agree with the rule, but that's just me. Furthermore I agree with the original post. Moderators shouldn't take it upon themselves to reprimand for posts that don't violate ToU. Support for my brotha ️

13. #1 - not statless
    #2 - not an alt
    #3 - get your facts straight
    #4 - who are you?

14. Lmao. Question is who are you?? Clyde has been around the block more times than you have fingers and toes to count past

15. DTW. What a pity 

16. Not bad clyde, better pay than haunts, ill take it

17. In before clyde gets his clannies to farm me :/

18. He has never had his clannies fight his battles bud:). He's too ruthless to let us take his fun away.

But anyway back on topic please everyone

19. What I'm not getting is WHY warn or silence everyone in the alliance if MOST aren't participating in any violation of ToU. To me that seems extremely unfair.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.