Clan Roles Launching January 27th! (UPDATED)

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 26, 2016.

1. That was from around 14 hours back

2. I'm a bit confused too. I'm not even labelled,not even a soldier, yet I still have my old admin powers. Is this a glitch like Kas has, or something I'm not not understanding?

3. ^I am actually glad you stopped writing in purple.

edit:Here's to 10K.

4. What about Amazon kindle updates or are we doomed 

5. I'm having problems too. Can't even get it to open unless I uninstall and sideload an outdated version from 1mobile market.

6. Re screwed over by lazy devs no longer updating devices used! Too bad! Kaw isn't worth buying a new device for anymore! All is oldies fade to black

7. Thanks soooooo much kaw for killing small starter clans.

8. Yeah, now only the big starter clans will thrive :lol:

9. It seems that the statement everyone can help in purchasing the roles is wrong,at least on droid,as only the present owner and admins have access to the member manage button to be able to purchase.So the purchases come down to only the few who hold positions not the clan as stated by our glorious institutional leaders.

10. I don't want chargehands in my clan. But that's too bad because ANYONE in the clan can unlock he position. 15 positions below me can assign that role and guess what I'll never know who did. Currently the chargehand can only mute soldiers. There's 56 positions the charge hand can't mute. There's 26 positions that can mute the chargehand.

The warlord can reassign the roles of everyone below them. Which is good. But the commanders and armsmaster can also do this, which is 15 additional people that can change roles.

Changing the clan announcements and clan wall should be two separate rights. More people can edit the clan page than accept join requests.

I still think we should be able to relabel our roles and assign our labels as titles automatically, as a clan option. The roles can stay the same in your system and the labels can be clan specific.

Thank you.

Edit- if I catch the role assignment in cc I'll know who did it.

Apparently only admins could unlock roles.

Doing this in the middle of my work day sucks.

However, I survived the process.

11. In reguards to the updates: a reply to a reply

They changed that, all older devices will now be able to still play, but expect crashes, lags and never holding a position higher than soldier due to the New menus and options will cause your devices to crash.

Im the OWNER, so i hope i can still use my old IPHONE

12. If you are running ios 5 , you will be fine. If you're runner older versions you may be in trouble.

13. To iOS 5/6 users: TURN OFF AUTO UPDATES.
    Apple hasn't updated your iOS for years, and you don't need kaw updates for iOS 9 enhancements.
    This will give a lot of play time for your device. Until a major kaw upgrade occurs.

14. @sweet-n-sexy-sage:
    No all older devices do not play.

15. Devs stated they would allow all older devices to continue playing. You will just have to deal with crashing, lagging and never holding a position over soldier due to the New menu options will cause the game to crash.

16. Re: Clan Roles Launching January 27th!

17. Re: Clan Roles Launching January 27th!

My problem isn't that I can't update. It's that when I download the update on my kindle KaW just crashes as soon as it loads.

18. App keeps crashing on older Android-devices… :'(

19. Are all the inactive accts going to be removed?

20. I also have a kindle. It will load to homepage then exit me right back off. Will this problem be fixed for kindle users or will they just not be able to play?