Clan Roles Launching January 27th! (UPDATED)

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 26, 2016.

1. Its not working, i purchased war chief role cost me 1T and when i select member for the role its keep saying " error invalid role" i have paid for nothing, i already sent email to dev. Hoping for immediate response regarding this or refund my 1T, thank u

2. Oh i see

3. You have paid for the role to be permanently unlocked for the clan. However, due to some technical difficulties, you will not be able to assign your new purchased roles until tomorrow.

Sorry for the inconvenience, rest assured tomorrow you can play to your hearts content. :)

4. Okey if that would be the case i will understand and wait for tomorrow, thank u for your fast response chaos :)

5. No worries Foxy, I'm impatient too - wish they were out now! Enjoy. 

6. Translation of Update News:

Same person who said update will be released tomorrow on the 26th (on the 26th) set the dates and times for re-release.

update will actually either be a week ago or sometime next week. (Or in between) but not sooner or later much.

7. So I'm expected to not be able to assign new roles or readmin my admin if they leave until tomorrow?

8. Exactly what is the point of this exercise. What is the player getting that they didn't have before for free. Why is it not an option for smaller and mid sized clans to keep the current structure??

9. Not gunna release for droid?

10. How about a Guest role?

11. We've set both iOS and Android to release, beyond that it takes time for Apple and Google to update the version on all of their servers. We have no control over timing, but it can (and has in the past) taken a few hours for everyone to be able to see the updates.

12. Maybe you could advise the release# so we know if we have the correct version?

13. But 666 of course... Tis one step closer to the end

14. When will PC users be able to update? I have the updated version on my android device but not yet on here.

:roll:

15. :lol:

16. Can you please allow us to readmin people in the meantime?

17. Will the purchases of slots stop once the appropriate numbers are reached as there's no running total of purchases.

18. Think their answer will be no to that Nikki

19. Yes I already maxed a couple positions and it took away the purchase button.

Btw, those asking about droid update it has been out for about 1 hour now. Get to updating. :D

20. I think most clan leaders believed they would have one to two weeks to prepare for this implementation.

There should be a one time grace period where we can unbank our pots and bars at no loss. As well we should be able to drop our allies at no loss. This change comes too close to the end of the PVP event. It's not fair that clan leaders are expected to take a 30% loss to implement your change.

Either that or gift each clan owner 3 trillion gold.

None of these ideas will be popular with everybody but they will keep small clans running and will give a great boon to large clans and players that have obscenely volleyed allies.

On a sidenote we should be allowed to convert bronze bars silver bars free. Selling 40,000 Bronze bars is a pain in the ass.