clan : resealed

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Harblnger_of_wrath, Jan 21, 2015.

1. @Crack - Follow me if you want to learn about common sense... I don't like making people look stupid in public.

P.S. - For everyone who has an opinion on this, I would like to give you an analogy:

>You buy a cake to share with your friends
    >You and your friends always share cakes
    >Some lowlife comes along and steals a slice of your cake, giving you nothing in return

Now, my question:

>Would you just let him walk away without saying anything?

For the purpose of this analogy, the cake is for a cake shop, not tesco aisle 12.
    :lol:

2. @OP You really need to get your priorities straight..

1. You enter, hit and run, make some gold.
    2. You get farmed and the gold gets taken back plus some more..

End Result: Not worth it.

Now scram, you spineless rat.

3. Wow not bad for your first forum post, you should take an SS for later

4. Shut up noob

5. Has the OP offered to suck your **** if you stick up for him? I can't think of anything else you would want from him...

6. Yes, he will suck my asterisk. Now enjoy being hit ;)

7. Make me look stupid in public, all i said in my last post is true, give me that :lol:

8. I hope people relise that in a war game some people are bound to scam. People act as if hte clans were programmed into the game by the devs... They weren't. The devs put in a pay to win eb. If people choose to spend irl money that's there problem but in the end 'scamming' eb Faries dosent make you a lowlife.

9. This just in, as we go to a video found of OP and his own newsfeed a day ago.

o_O%20noobs/STFUNOOB.gif" style="max-width: 100%;" />

10. stop with the lame green text already. next promo ill be back to steal more free hte's

11. Pikachu <3

12. Um...i joined ran 2 ebs amide 110 billion upgraded.....sat inactive not losing pots with no gold out....total loss= 0 you do the math lol

13. @Bio - My comment wasn't meant for you, but take it as you must.
    @Elf - Good for you. My suggestion is earn it
    @Crack - PM and I will explain where you are wrong (unless you want to believe you are right...)
    @Everyone else - Please notice how this started because someone went crying to forums about becoming a perm farm (and yes, that last one is just to see what crap Elf comes out with next)
    :lol: Happy Kaw'ing!

P.S. - We aren't perm farming you. It won't last forever... Stop crying

P.P.S. - I hope that last colour was more satisfying️

14. Cf granted carry on

15. crying? lol you are such a noob. i came on here because I'm perma silenced and this is the only way i can tell you how much of a noob you are. you aren't farming anybody as i told you before I'm inactive until the next promo besides forum posting. silly noobs failing on someone who's not even playing the game lol