Clan Rank

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by crawler77, Jul 5, 2020.

1. Hello,

I know there are numerous posts on clan ranking, however, they make no sense to me. I have read that clan ranking has to do with BFA & CS, however, when looking at other members stats, BTA is used. What am I missing here? Why have a clan ranking system that is based on stats that no other players can see? It makes no sense.

In my case, are you saying that the person above me in my clan has more bfa and cs, however, if you look further up the ranking, you will see players with lower cs than the person above me.

I’m sorry if this confuses you or if you are not getting my question.

Is it even worth thinking about clan rank now days, since the game has changed so much?

Happy Kawing.

2. As someone who's clan ranking relies entirely on everything BUT cs, I can tell you that I don't know the exact details either. Yes, BFA plays a role, but it's a smaller role than stats do. My guess is charms play a role as well in a way similar to BFA. Same way the war matching system and battle list use these factors I would assume.

If you look at a clan when both Weasel and Silph are there, you'll see Weasel above Silph, even though Silph is number 1 on overall leaderboard. This is purely due to his battle wins, which are clearly not used to determine ranking inside a clan

3. Overall lb is based on a combination of both strength and your rankings on the other 3 lbs. Hence why it is "overall," and not "strongest" lb.

Cr is based on account strength. So, bta/kingdom stats and allies for sure, and I'm not sure about how (or if) eq/charms play in. Since cr is primarily strength based, stuff like your hire price and battle wins don't really affect it (possibly as tie breakers, but that bit's just my own theorizing) like they affect your overall rank.

4. So in other words, not trying to sound too negative, but cr is merely a number that makes no sense and shouldn’t matter to anyone.

I get it. Most people either play this game to pass time(eb fairies) or play hard core(waring).

Just confused about what the purpose of a clan rank was.

Thanks for the replies. I see that everybody is also confused like me, to some aspect.