clan gold

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by TBE-__MrHades____-TBE, Oct 29, 2014.

1. Is it just me or do more people want to be able to donate gold to there clans so members can barrow gold here and there to do upgrades or buy allies, or here is a thought help there smaller members grow up to a point they can hit ebs??? you can always make it to were once borrowed you can't leave the clan until kicked or paid back.

2. Lamest thing I've seen, this means u can transfer gold to your alt by "borrowing" and never "pay" it back. U can make 10 big alts and transfer all gold to ur little alt. which means u can have an alt with 5T in ally with 0 stat. Make those gold yourself instead of "borrowing" clan gold

3. I understood none of this. :|

Use proper english next time.

4. I "borrow" gold from other players by using my "attack" button. It works great and is beyond exploit

5. Caution : Meese Bite! (Not sure what the plural version of moose is.)

6. Maybe an idea of clan points? You gets points from ebs and can use them to upgrade your clan, more slots, better %bonus, stuff like this. Kind of decent idea so all clans aren't really the same and better more prestigious clans can have better bonuses?

7. Yeah lets just widen the gap even further yeeeehaaaaw!

8. Clam points actually isn't a terrible idea. Get points for hitting certain mile stones and use those points to improve clan bonuses.

War clans could use points to get more good from PvP, or perhaps get more attack points.

EB clans can get points thst make EBs pay a smidgen better.

Its an interesting thought

9. No support. Earn gold it's easy. Gold transfer should not be too easy it

10. Why u bump this thread zzzz

11. No Support . are u crazy man ?

12. This is not the first time that this was suggested again NO SUPPORT.

13. I wish there were a way to make this work, that would be awesome. I like the idea

14. Ew.
    I cant believe anyone would like THIS idea.

16. Lol moose

17. Hey I do that too. I wonder if the steal button let's me borrow gold from someone Moose