Clan Division Ratio

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -__TyroneSparklepants__-, Dec 27, 2013.

1. the real difference is having a team that work's good with each other and pin's people before they even realize they have regen'd. other aspect's too but working well together and efficiently is the most important that will bridge any cs gap difference.

2. Haunting while that is true what happens when both teams have spectacular teamwork and a good war strategy, but one side has a huge advantage in CS or BFA

3. I agree when you have a close match up. But there have been times during this chaos war where me as our #1 and our #2 couldnt even successfully attack their top 3 players. Even if we worked as a team on those top 3 players we would either SKO or get KO'd by all the others in the process just to bring down 1 or 2 guys.

We also have tried ignoring them and working the bottom 8 of their roster as a strategy, but the bottom 4GH dont pay enough and the top 3 just plunder for an hour straight.

4. Wow, this is a nice job - great thinking.

Support.

5. It's a great idea and well thought out

Hope the devs take a look

Yes at first would cause more no matches but like every other change we as a community would adapt and repair rosters for matches

This would also eliminate certain roster combos that are by nature near impossible to beat unless u match it account for account

6. And once matching is closer to fair to both sides u will see an increase in participation in ee in general ... I see people leaving ee instead of joining it for this exact reason they feel that they need to cheat the system just to try for a fair match and get tired of it over time

Once it's fixed and the system protects it self from very lop sided matching the devs will find that participation will increase greatly by all size players

7. Op u may want to have this moved to ideas and suggestions if it's not already there hopefully they will see it

8. Another great idea will be lost in a sea of useless crap in at

9. So basically normal cs. How innovative. Wow

It's rare to have a match up with clans having different amounts of players, so why the hell divide by number of players if the numbers are the same?

10. I'm kidding.

Good idea ️

11. Damn Polly, you're such a nerd. Great idea though, sounds like a potential way to mathematically characterize how extreme the clan's makeup is. Now that you've solved matchups though....could you get the devs to change moth eb's? Ha ha ha ha

12. The devs already take deviations from the median strength in consideration. They call it "distribution" in terms of how total clan strength is distributed across the EE participants. Source

The "hit ratio" is also an important metric that's used to ensure that both clans have targets within their CS range.️

13. That's from April and an old algorithm

14. Even still, they take clan distribution into account. They have done so in the past and they continue to factor it in their current matchmaking system.

15. Noob here what is EE, BFA, and BFE. Haven't played in almost a year, this is an alt by the way.

16. If they have all that in place then they may need to work on their math >.< many people are stil seeing matches where they dont have a target at either end of the spectrum

17. I agree Pol. It's a matter of fine tuning the parameters. If the system is too strict then it will generate a lot of no-matches. If it's too lenient then you will get bad matches.