CLAN ALLIES: A Crutch or a Benefit?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by -WillyTheDeuce-, Jan 23, 2012.

1. No its this way no its that way blah blah guess what thats why we are waring. Sorry that you dont get it see this game was made for waring. Before their was a system war, pw, or epic battles this is how ppl settled difrences. Now please do us all a favor and sshhhh.

JLGSAWCR/KOTFEBOSS

Id like to say sorry for the poor ppl of the clans on the oposite side of this war who had no idea that their clans were jumping in this. Ive come across allot in manny dif clans. As a leader i know the responsability to inforum ur members of whats happening before u get striped clean, ur leaders failed u on the comunication. Wish u the best in finding a better home.

2. hmm. you still have 100bil left....maybe we should visit you again.

3. One thing I hate about war is all the crap in the forums. Good luck to everyone involved, I hope you can get away from the forums and more into the war, either resolving it or fighting it.

4. It's better than the other crap on forums :)

5. So the end result of all this posturing is Alpha called Kotfe out and Kotfe have declined to fight them one on one?

And this is all over a failure to buy back an ally?

This is why they need to get rid of EB's, if peeps are going to cry over that. It's breeding a generation of nob abusers, that need to learn to harden up and not go running to their clan/ allies to sort out issues that could easly be handled in house.

Made for an interesting read and I look forward to the next chapter

6. Please show me a ss where I said we have a ss of the initial hits by mybutts?

7. @LOS-Bucknasty

HI

8. LOS-buck nasty u don't seem to have much intelligence.

Plz read my statements. Calling out KotFE is also calling out CR.

So when alpha wants to war KotFE they get CR as well. Because we are one family.

But I guess you will not understand that.

As for the idiots saying we are whining - plz look at the creator of the thread. I believe thats the person whining about allies being involved.

We believe in sharing cause we are caring. Therefor the more the merrier. Glad so many clans are involved now!

9. speaking of which, does anyone have a proper count of the number of clans involved now? i lost count at 14...

10. They wander why you can't have a 1v1 anymore  there clan alwayssss gets involved. Why didn't the person who got there allies hired, enjoy the profits and hit back if he wanted?

11. 14. Damn. This is like the next big war (kAw Ww) and for the first time don't see zaft or ig involved yet. Hahaha

12. yup. and all because felix suckered someone again.

13. Umm hits from voodoo lol interesting

14. Even more hits from voodoo more interesting

15. they need more help

16. Seems they in Matt I'm getting hits more of them than kotfe all war lol

17. Taken ss but they don't mean much now days do they to sum people

18. Yes doo doo are in the war