CLAN ALLIES: A Crutch or a Benefit?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by -WillyTheDeuce-, Jan 23, 2012.

1. So, all you war hungry savages...you went out and recruited an ally clan.

They say they will back you, as long as you back them, and you each will share in each others fate, and on and on etc.

And then you will spend the next few days wondering if, when war does come, will they really help you.

But my question is:

Do allies make you seem weak? Or does the extra name on your clan page make others think twice before grabbing a couple of flagrant hits.

Per usual, I offer my opinion.

If you find yourself in a conflict 1 on 1, and you run for help, you're weak.

If you are being attacked by more than one clan, then allies are obviously beneficial.

I know I may have answered my own question...but I want your thoughts.

2. First off ur referring to the alpha cr/kotfe war lets clue you in a bit. CR and KOTFE merged together. we are but one clan. Any clan with chaos reborn or knights of the fire emblem in it would still be considered us. When alpha came after kotfe, for a member who farmed them and lied to you about it, there was two true spartans admins that were visiting kotfe, your clan began to hit. So when you started getting your allies involved in a situation you created and could easily have resolved with an apology u opened the flood gates for us to bring in ours. Cant post the forums you said cause ud be trolled, we told you fine you can within a kaw pm. Than u dont respond and bring more clans in as do we. Now you have made a forum thread. thank you. ull soon have all your allies posting here with their apology. Difference in our allies and yours, we are og war clans where u within hours are down to 3sdp. we war for 3 months non stop and still have 9. Good luck to you all ull need it.

Hey kiddies take a look at where murphs stand in the lb number 3 spot bet that changes real soon. Finally these eb clans ask us to destroy them.

JLGSAWCR/KOTFEBOSS

3. [​IMG]
    Number 1 this issue never involved you or your clan until mybutts included himself.
    [​IMG]
    Than he brought in allies first xD. Maybe next time you make a thread you should get all your facts.
    Even after all that, I tried to end this issue peacefully due to a mutual friend. I left to visit CR.
    [​IMG]
    Hope that answers your questions. Yes your clan is pretty weak for calling in allies first after they provoked KotFE/CR to war. So thx for bringing this issue up.

Chaos RebornKnights of the Fire Emblem
    Lord

4. IMO, if your allies are worth the title --ie, they actually CAN do something for you, and it's beneficial to have them on your side and not potentially against you -- they're legit.

But if it's a noob clan with a bunch of noob clan allies, no.

5. This looks like it will soon turn into a war thread...

*sets "" trap*

6. As long as you dont pick random Allies they are beneficial look at WAR's clan page. All our allies have proven there power along side/ against us in many strip wars. Them like us are old school clans and man do we love to war :). So beneficial :).

7. I agree with A_Z. Haha this thread needs to be locked

8. Whoops messed up

9. Why would you lock a war thread? 

10. Oh my matron!

11. So let's see

Alpha hits KotFE

KotFE and CR are family so we war with them as a declaration of war against KOTFE is a declaration of war against CR

Black Star joins .alpha. Against KotFE/CR

Murphs join against KotFE/CR

So tell me - who ran to allies again?

12. So now we have more people in cause murphs are in. Looks like it could get interesting. Yay

13. 

14. Unlike me I ain't got a lot to say except let the games continue :) I'm having a wail of a time and will be interested to see where murphys all the way is on the lb after the update.

15. Ok enoughs enough the truth is out there an that's not it lol,
    Here's the Real truth
    1... A player in a clan for a epic that was not alpha volleyed an Allie with kotfe an never brought back...

2....kotfe then attacked the owner of the clan he removed the player ASAP an said sorry But kotfe still carried on attacking him even though the owner had him there only to help complete the epic.....

3...... An alpha player knows the owner an put a protection sign on his wall .......

4......kotfe then farm the alpha player for putting a protection sign on the owners wall for 2 hrs until re returns hits (ss proof of this )

5 ....kotfe then hit alpha (ss proof of this)

6... I talk with kotfe an ask for peace and alpha only retuned hits on players that hit alpha. (ss proof of me asking for peace)

7.....the wall posts was posted from alpha play after he was farmed for 2 hrs none stop by kotfe saying his clan would back him if they wouldn't stop....

8.....kotfe response to me asking for peace was to get cr an true Spartans to farm us also ......

9..... I still ask for peace bring in a Allie to even the score Allie also asks for peace an is abused by yarmes who is very disrespectful to then (ss proof)

10... Kotfe bring in more allies ...

11...alpha bring in more allies ...

12 ... The truth is would u get a member who was farmed to say sorry for being farmed ....kotfe are in the wrong ..peace has been offed all alone... Alpha would of fought it out with kotfe alone if the never had run to there allies ...
    In fact we would of walked away ..

13,,, any one who wants to see ss proof are welcome

14 ...at first cr tried to blame alpha for the Allie volley an make us buy it back. Untill (ss proof of kotfe player saying nothing to do with alpha)That was y they joined kotfe to help

15... Now they blame war on wall posts of a player who had been farmed by kotfe for 2 hrs for putting a protection notice on his friends wall
    The truth is there
    At all times we have asked for peace an never wanted allies involved but kotfe do not want to fight alone

16. Oh, no wonder I can't see yarmes and ben at WAR's roster now.. They found themselves another war. Hope it'll last longer..

17. Plz to my players no wall posts there is no need the truth is there any one who wants ss are welcome to see

18. Lol that's your truth Q5 as far as we are concerned mybutts hit us first which led to us hitting alpha you have our terms it's simple.

19. hahaha..Can't help laughing.. Very typical of yarmes..Shoot first and ask questions later.. :lol: