Clan Ad Spam Rule

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by kaw_admin, May 30, 2013.

1. Actually POO, you are completely correct. Those darn devs are trying their hardest to make a better product that will attract more customers, keep them happy, and sell more products. They can't sneak one by you. You caught em.

Do you follow your own rant and never eat at McDonalds or Taco Bell too? Do you ever drink soda? Have you ever smoked a cigarette? Believe me, you are being duped by bigger and worse things than the devs at KaW.

2. Wells said thana

3. And people say dev don't listen. But then when a real issue comes up (not player specific crying about how game mechanics cheat them) the devs make the appropriate changes. Will be personally excited to see this go in to effect. Bravo dev, bravo.

4. @ than. Ask the devs if u will ever make the lb when u r number 1 u can tell me I'm wrong. If u get 5 speakers a day what happened to freedom of speech and the land of the free??? Oh yes yet again we choose to play in a dictatorship..... Joy

5. So let me get this straight mods gonna be timing WC? 5 mins? Seems like unless you have an auto system that notices a clan name, or person from the clan posting ad or "come here for EB" ads, I guess well see defiantly gonna be harder then timing EE you will all be pro after mods!.

6. Oh another thing y not get a mod to put me straight???? R they afraid of what I may say next?  (a little clue to the rest of u) not everyone in kaw plays by the same rules as the majority!!!!

7. I have mixed feelings for this update.

:|

8. YES! THANK-YOU KAW! :D

9. Haha, enter the noobs who think they've got it all straight. I swear, you all run in circles. First, a lot of people in wc constantly complain about all the ads. Then, the devs come in and limit the ads for better use of world chat and people act like all hell has broken loose and that the devs just want to make a quick buck off a suggestion we've constantly given them :|

10. It starts on my birthday! BEST. PRESENT. EVER.

11. FINALLY! 

12. Really well said :)

13. I agree with Avy, support! :lol:

14. Like and hate BUMP

15. Good if you're someone who talks normally in wc, bad if it's a clan owner.

I'm both, so i'm conflicted...

16. Well either way Deadly it means less spam in WC. This was basically a loophole anyway so I am glad this is now a rule :)

17. So is the leader the one getting silenced like before or just that 1 person who posts the 5th time?

@People saying "If you're so worried, control your members"

It's easier to say, than do.

'Nuff said.

18. The person who posts the 5th ad will be silenced

19. Oh ok...

But what if the person didn't know other ads were sent out?