Clan A HQ Thanks FURY

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Valkyl_More_MaCHiNE, Feb 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I think harb wants a cookie.

2. Whose clan A???? We all know zaft. But clan a??????

3. There has been no other "empire" in KaW

4. Look at you in a hte clan, are you making more gold for Aztec to strip?

5. Looks like zafties an girlfriends are done

6. I just attk u 4/4/8 and u're p. 8 adp on that build? Really? Haha And a hansel gets 100% win rate on u? So who's done u joker u lol

7. Support handle your buisness family..help take out the trash.

8. I hereby challenge all of kaw in osw vs me :D

9. Whoever comes up with those clan names ova der..fire that person..seriously

10. That ain't me  

11. Russian spy got a huge mouth. I wonder if it would b the same without his minions.

12. I agree with him 

13. Omg,a year from now lmao. Maybe some of us would hv quit playing kaw. But the best part is we gt the chance to see u naked is really awesome, hope it nt a "nightmare" for u, muahahaha...:p

14. Shhhhh cos we will farm u again while u sleep allie-less

15. You'd have to actually stop self pinning and hit us though.

️HoG's UW️

16. Support Support Support!! Lets call Jerry Springer & get this party started ;) VEMANA!!!

17. Yeah sorry hog we are self pinning.We are scared of the 8 or 9 actives in hog .
    The rest of apoc is pretty strong don't know why you took hog in tho maybe a pity alliance?

I thought Clam A declared war on us? They didn't they are warring our small sub clan wow real game changers.
    Apoc/silver/Clam A/Spank magic whatever you can have 20 members for every 1 of us I don't think we care it's still fun.What group of mouth breathers gonna join against us next?

18. Who the heck r u? 

19. I'm not sure if KOFTE is ready to 'war' - three clans of theirs couldn't even keep 'lil ole me' pinned and as I'm currently parked in Fury, I've received absolutely no inc for the last Sixteen hours.

Two points:

1. Absolutes - such as 'I'm gonna keep you pinned forever' are absolutely idiotic, and indicate a member of the unwashed mass. I can't wait to quote that machine moron who assured me that my actions indicated my kaw 'demise'

2. Some idiot posts some drivel justifying an osw?? That is the worst propaganda ever! (Seriously, if everyone is into osw and likes it, one would assume they would be sowing seeds at every point trying to get one started instead of burning people's eyes forcing them to see some absolutely ridiculous justification. Again, more indication of group think, which anyone associated with KOFTE gets infected by.)

Happy kaw'ing!!

️

Added: I think I finally just got some inc, but I'm composing this masterpiece and can't be bothered to look.

Edited to add: 6 shots from a hog member. Thanks!

A further edit: while I'm on a roll:

1. Learn KOFTE - this is a page from 'how to demoralize you enemy'.

2. 'Machines' by their very definition, do not possess the gift of creativity, unless they have some sort of supercharged A.I. (Artificial Intelligence for you idiots) - and yes, I'm playing on the usage of you choice to call yourselves 'machines' - by taking a literal definition of it.

3. Do you know where my allies are? I do. :)

Ok, now I'm done.

*steps off soapbox*

20. Really zaft furries you let it in.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.