Clan A HQ Thanks FURY

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Valkyl_More_MaCHiNE, Feb 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pusang, come up with another comeback please. If u ever want me to read ur posts again. And I'm sure u do cos u show up out of nowhere every time I post in forums. U're creepy. Not to mention misinformed

2. Lol, pusang.

Try coming up with another name that hasn't been overly used by more creative members of your clan. Baaaaaaaaa

3. Awww... The furbies are so cute.

4. They aren't furbies they are Zafties -

5. It's a pet name. We love our targets :) U don't change a name of ur chihuahua 3 years later do u?

6. Welcome to the pig pickin.

7. Pre Apoc war, I showed up in Fury news members than they showed up in mine. If I'm your target then I call you delusional since I farm your clan more than they can on mine

8. I don't think anybody really cares about IDD...Kind of harmless really

9. Shhh don't say that Chubbs, u gonna make him cry!

10. Just curious, what bit is he misinformed about ?

11. Another fury that dont hit let me guess just like notorious you " dont see me in your news" less time on forums might help that sinking ship  ....

12. If you don't know who OP is then you're a Noob.

13. Like the way you cry in every war and get a tantrum when you don't get what you want

14. And to think a few hours ago i was actually asking if this one was active as never saw any inc reported from this zafty

15. I see u in my news. And other lovers of easy targets. But I dunno how hard it is to understand..u may not see me because I'm a spy. I fail when my spies are low. And since u don't see me, it's not something u should brag about just sayin lol And u guys are pining on my troops that I don't really care about (that is unless momma/poppa team is not self pinning). Good job

16. Nope. Totally inactive zZzz. Strip meh already!!

17. Russian..... you got alot in common with a brothel toilet bin... filled with life and promise that ain't going anywhere now go back to your corner an shhh adults are talking.

18. Don't bro me if you don't know me. :)

20. Yea mare seems harbinger_of_ringsting is still kinda pissed @ ya... maybe buy her flowers or chocolates.... or maybe some allies

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.