Clan A HQ Thanks FURY

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Valkyl_More_MaCHiNE, Feb 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm rollin so hard I even gave support a cause of butt hurt

2. when I read this it sounds like you are speaking with a whimper

3. Gotta admit, I enjoy the Russianspy too..though not in a Putin-esque semi-frightening wildcard way, but more in a have another drink...what does it matter at this point sense. Just love the free wheeling, red-nose, bumbling & stumbling, singing & dancing yeltzin approach...brilliant entertainment imo

4. Actually, we were specifically told cf was not needed. Just leave Zaft

5. Yea it's always entertaining to watch a Russian monkey jump when we say.

6. Then you better stop trying to prevent me from sticking my nose up their ass then..

what trenches are you talking about? how you have the number 3 account and your raging at a statless alt with a fictional main? those trenches? The trenches of warlord cf requests? trenches of pretending to be a victim?

7. Larry. I visualize u sucking peanut butter thru a straw... soo 

8. Hey grats u finally took it. Been open ever since I accidentally got it. Guess I don't care about events as much as u do lol

9. That doesn't necessarily make you gay to fantasize about me.. I would fantasize about this too if I were you

10. Lol. Gay ? Wth is chubby chaser then. Lol. A bouncer at a Gay bar ??? Get ur wack add jokes out of here.

11. Lol. Gay ? Wth is chubby chaser then. Lol. A bouncer at a Gay bar ??? Get ur wack add jokes out of here.

12. :lol:

A chubby chaser is someone who likes to get drunk and bang fat chicks... well actually you don't have to get drunk but for some it helps

13. I am a midget chaser......wait midgets chase me. Eh we chase each other

14. aren't we all here for entertainment? Who cares if u are biased - what u say doesn't even matter cos most have no idea what u talking about anyways lol At least u're educated enough to come up with something new lol

15. Raging? I thought we were just having fun statless alt. The best part is we both know i'm right ...and the real reason your favorite Daft Punk group is splitting up.

Keep those witty comments coming. Im sure it'll be good practice for that days when uncle Harbie has flashbacks of his 300T strip lol

16. Doesn't look like u're having fun IMF

17. Russian, had a blast at the CF granting office today. Was actually thinking it can't be fun for you with all your humor masking the internal pain of being embarrassed in an osw.

18. I don't get it tho, when they are on top they act like gods. Now they get outnumbered. Seems they forget how to war. They CF or run quick. Why not proved to yourself and friends you have balls to war for years to come 

19. Can u stay entertained without the cf requests? This is going to be a long war imf

20. You know, in my humble decades on this planet - the crazy chicks are always really really beautiful - if that's the case - RS must be a Victoria secret model.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.