Clan A HQ Thanks FURY

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Valkyl_More_MaCHiNE, Feb 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Says the statless alt :lol: too scared eh?

2. He can still count how many shots he has had. He isn't drunk yet

3. If you had half a brain cell you would be able to easily figure out who I am.. lay off the paint chips kid because not only have they made you dumb, they have you losing attacks to hansels :D

4. No support

5. U just scared to talk with ur Main. Or I guess embarrassment is a factor now lol

Either way. I post with main. I'm a leader in apoc. I don't care who knows it. I'm proud. Not ashamed like renamed.

6. He is lyin, he gets gangsta after two appletinis

7. I could care less who I lose attacks too, at least I'm not a female dog and post with my main. If you're main is Forum Banned and you're using an alt then enjoy more bans ;)

8. Peep my owner homes.. it's forum banned.. I say whatever I want whenever I want(until I get forum banned) :lol: and I just called you out on your bull.. Sorry Mr. Ego.. Lord of the Phone tap game.. no shame in my game.. now go tell Hog what you really told us sweetheart :p

Renamed
    Statless Lord

9. that's not how it works and I don't know how many clues I have to give without saying my actually name :lol:

10. Larry you're drunk, you don't have to go home but you can't stay here.

11. You're just another p zaft account, nothing new

12. Man you people talk way too much.

13. 

14. Oh look, another p account

15. Renamed statless alt, sorry but your spin on the facts doesn't even begin to take flight. I've been in the trenches longer than your fictional main's been hatched. You're a forum warrior who attempts to discredit anyone preventing you from jamming your nose up zaft's ass, nothing more.

16. O so larry how many silences and fourms bans have u gotten now?

17. Most hated!

18. Ty for the sword Russian. Since you think you're so cool for winning attacks on me, why don't you post up the ss of those steals I just won

19. It is kinda cool how she beats you with a hansel attack

20. Funny part is u actually believe that larry. Ever heard of the term honey dicking ??? This fool hear really full of himself lmao. And you don't think we knew of the discussion as it happened ? Get real bro !!! Try another path playboy 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.