Clan A HQ Thanks FURY

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Valkyl_More_MaCHiNE, Feb 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. As mare once said, your fighting because we said so.

2. Haha I've given u so many chances in my previous posts to use it against me or even as an excuse to hit Fury, that's it's no longer valid. U could've said 'we hit Fury because we knew u were going after hog and ur involvement was inevitable' or something like that, right after I said we wanted hog for a year and everyone knew about it. I was waiting and waiting and hinting more lol But u didn't notice lol now it's too late. That's why I said 'u did the right thing'. But it never crossed ur mind before because u only happened to do this 'right thing'. Chess is not a game of chance IMF, u should know this

3. A little birdie told us you (ZAFT Fury) were going to be Attacking, no doubt we hit you First and made you bank. Another birdie told us ZAFT UL members were going to be finding their way out of this war. That would have been pretty stupid to drag them in. Fury=ZAFT. I'd think twice about making another comment of a secure cc 

4. Nice try but that's not something we ever discuss in cc lol What we do discuss there though is how u guys continue to xtal on people who upgraded or banked and left few bill out for u to play with lol Our cc is secure :)
    Refer to my comment to IMF - too late to use it as an excuse after u failed to in ur other 30-50 posts containing nothing but excuses

5. Leaving a few bil out for us to burn your sdp and make your future strip easier for us? Damn that's some good calls there zaft fury, you guys truly are the smartest of the zafties.

6. Lmao I think u need to consult with IMF in terms of cost effectiveness here

7. Russianspy Keeps threatening they were gonna take out HoG, been preparing for a year, has the chance, self-pins, hits only when they have sword for event. Now just watches their alliance fall apart but isn't sure they were part of the ZAFT alliance before the war despite rocking ZAFT on their cp and ZAFT cps showing fury.

Then states I'm inactive in OSW yet hasn't managed to strip me yet or attempt one on me. We've been stripping your alliance and your clan, ball is in your court. I guess we'll have to wait for the event to end. FYI, gotten over 7k in favors by playing whack-a-Fury and running several bars on strips.

You call it a waste of xstals I call it not being broke and having plenty of xstals to do as I wish with them.

8. Does it really matter y fury was hit as they were closely tried to zaft?

9. Nope it doesn't lol it's only discussed to outline how scared apoc was to hit red/cella etc

10. Yep apoc so scared of those but fear nothing of fury and see them as a joke? Is that the answer u wanted?

11. Well. How many in apoc can actually hit red? It would be like IMF having a good old 1v1 - something he obviously can't handle. If theoretically, u could take them down with overwhelming numbers (what u're trying to do to Fury and Zaft all together cos, theoretically, u can) then u'd go for it. And that makes apoc and especially IMF jokes lol

12. This Russian dude likes to talk a lot doesn't he

13. Zaft fury needs a different spokesman. Russian doing his best to keep morale up

14. Dont mention Favours

15. Russian you're right, I just cant seem to handle 1v1...but somehow thrived when it was me vs 16 top leaderboards during the last apoc/zaft war, 8 of whom asked me for a CF when picking them apart with strips night after night for weeks.

You on the other hand I've heard nothing about. So clearly you need to do more fighting and less talking. And we all know you certainly need to do more roster check scouting lol. But maybe leaving Zaft Fury hanging was your plan all along.

All these posts you create only serve to give Zaft Fury a bad name. Im honestly surprised they allow you to be their spokesperson. Kinda makes you wonder what team you're really on ;)

16. My apologies, am I suppose to be insulted? Morale hahaha if u only knew ;)

17. I still like Russian Spy. She's fiesty and entertaining Its like roni 2.0. You are not reading for logic but the fun how both make a story twisted and confusing

18. Doesn't zaft have a don't post forums rule?Isn't fury zaft?Just wondering.

19. Lmao mustang.

One difference is Russian doesn't punctuate randomly.

20. You're assuming ZAFT still has a solid leadership foundation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.