Clan A HQ Thanks FURY

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Valkyl_More_MaCHiNE, Feb 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What's wrong with Clan A??

2. @russian spy. Didn't you try to join us before settling for Zaft?

3. Support to Clan A FAM. Hitting a war runner is one thing but targeting GP owner and admins because they wouldn't drop the runner is another. I'm sure if the tables were turned Fury wouldn't stand for it.
    For the record no one was asked for help. In fact we were all asked to stay out.

4. Nope. The talks were mutual and were ceased by us after u took hog back in. But we did get a yummy offer of hog on a silver platter if we leave Zaft ;) like mare said, it's all about just being a good leader/admin/member, right? Lol

5. HoG on a silver platter? I'm sure they were quaking 

6. You guys said that last war. You outnumbered us then too. In the end, you were the ones who asked for a CF, not us. While I'm on the subject, you guys keep trying to make it all about about Harb. Here's a tip. I'm not fighting for Harb. I don't know Harb. Like most of us, I'm fighting because you attacked my family, just like you did last time. If it takes a year, it takes a year. If it takes two, it takes two. We don't really care.

7. @chair - just like your locked forum - you smell of desperation

8. Harb
    

9. You're a spokesperson for Zaft and you don't know Harb ? 

And also not fighting for him? He's a Zaft leader.

Very unusual thing to say .....

10. This is honestly a hilarious post. I have zaft friends and all, but you look like an idiot posting that Harb.

11. Actually u do. And u shall thank Valk, with his need of a thread to make sure that kawmunity is aware of his clan's excuses..

Valk, since ur excuses aren't THAT thread worthy, maybe u use bb codes and bunch of those lame warrior pictures? U can copy some from apoc's recruitment threads. This was a very low effort on ur part

12. @ Duna

Don't hate me because I post the truth. Hate yourselves because it's true.

@ JB

I'm not a spokesperson. I posted a thread because many members wanted to make our position public, so I asked if I could. I'm in Destiny. Harb's in Carnage. Why should I know him well? As for him being a leader, so what? Do you think most American troops fight for Bush or Obama?

Anyway, I'm done here. Happy Kawing.

13. Listening to Harb speak is like getting advice off someone at the gym when they're smaller and weaker then you, hit the roids Harb 

14. You shouldn't judge too much when your KAW character is not much to be proud off. You run in every war. Left BH get destroyed for safety. Just saying you have no right to say about running.

15. Thank you for being done 

16. Is fury the clan formerly known as X's Fury? Weren't they part of Apoc?

Came back to Kaw after a long time so confused.

17. Lmao... So we're tapping to the death now?

Well this escalated quickly :lol:

18. Pretty sure you have always been seen as the spokesperson for Zaft, whether officially or unofficially, and that along with your length of time in Zaft would make it safe to assume you actually know the leaders, remember you originally said you didn't know him.
    The thing I'm surprised at though, is you saying you're not fighting for Harb. Are you suggesting that if no one else in Zaft had been touched you wouldn't be fighting? Interesting point.
    Your analogy about the American soldiers not fighting for Obama may be true however only those opposed to Obamas leadership would ever dare say that publicly.
    Any army in a war situation would wish to appear united so for me your point is very curious indeed and if I was Harb I'd be reading what you said thinking 'Cheers bud'

With friends like you ....... 

19. Oh maaan u've become so bad ass ever since u put up that spy building and got some mp..must be the roids huh I thought fighting as a pure attack build without allies was some sort of 'winning' strategy as u called it?

20. @harb

You mad bro?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.