Clan A HQ Thanks FURY

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Valkyl_More_MaCHiNE, Feb 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. inate has managed to gain respect in almost all alliances. 2nd funniest thing heard all day. 2nd only to the ramblings of IMF.

2. I've fought against fury a few times now, and every time they have been fair, funny and generally fun to fight. A lot of respect for the crew over there, and their a good group of players. I find it difficult to believe your version of events op, just doesn't sound like fury.

3. Smokey anything u can provide to refute Nates statements or is this a hissy fit?

FARR...R u saying Clan A HQ is not fair n funny etc?

A curious spectator thx

4. Read what I wrote. Where did I say that they were not?

What I said was that fury was funny, fair and fun to fight. I know, because I've gone up against them a few times, and I've always lost. :lol:

As for clan A and HQ, never been against them, so I wouldn't know.

5. Ouch, slammed hard by yet another fury nubcake lol. I can't wait for russian's next mindless rant to inform everyone how a naked fury/zaft was secretly their "big plan" all along xD

6. Gotcha Farr but it sounded 1 sided 
    U did allude to ops not being above board though.

7. Cant you just lurk war threads for once?

8. Fair enough mate, I understand why you may see it that way. I'm simply stating that, from my personal experience, fury are a good group, and I find it difficult to believe that they are the big bad bully in all of this. Doesn't mean I think HQ and clan A are scumbags, just that I don't know them.

9. I hearya bud thx again

10. I was in a 1vs1 with a Fury member for like 3-4 months a couple months ago. He kept it 1vs1 the whole time, and despite my attempts to get him to trash talk with me he never did.

But one day he wasn't in the clan anymore, and I think he's now inactive. Never got a chance to give him props.

Props PaddyWhack️

11. FYI OMAR i tried to get into OSW but solid clans don't accept recruits once doors lock.
    Therefore i'm left to lurking whether u like or not. I accepted that fate but idk what criteria u go by.
    Btw do u always answer for other ppl?

12. Props too

13. one time i just declared myself a part of an osw. made my own fake clan and elaborate clan thread.

if you want in the fight, join the fight.

14. Paddy whack is genuinely one of the better guys I've had the pleasure of fighting against and chatting too. Became mates after the IDS Vs. Fury osw. Similarly, dammit, tomatoes and many other members were happy to joke and chat during OSW. Kept it civil and fun, the way it's meant to be.

15. Farr, they joined zaft. Once you drink the kool-aid you begin to do dumb things, like threaten Clan A and wake up nakie :)

16. Sounds good but as it was explained to me my family of clans of choice has rules n I understood them fully well. I was only a few days late but thats my luck.

17. You couldve stayed owwn, interesting you dropped tags soon as they got into their first major osw

18. IMF, I know plenty of ZAFT members as well. The majority of them were respectful and fun guys. I even wrote a few clan threads for em. Granted, there were a few absolute tossers, but it's the same with any big clan or alliance.

I've been out of the loop for a while, mind educating me or directing me to a thread that could explain what actually happened with this OSW?

19. Wake up n get in touch. OwwN was a year ago. Tags removed accordingly. I notice u have none. Ur proof a lil knowledge is dangerous. Ask next time before assuming. I'll answer u instead of ppl insinuating they know something.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.