Citation #SaveGroos

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by TheRealDMC-Echo2Charlie, Aug 27, 2015.

1. Groos has been given the oppertunity to move to a more active clan and chose to stay were he is at we can not make him move the choice is his if he does want to move he has a place to go

2. Glad to see Zaft acknowledges that Groos' clan is dead.

3. It's kind of funny to see how much Apoc changed after they have the numbers and the lbs. If Apoc had declared OSW without stripping Harb first. I

bet you ZAFT would still be whooping Apoc's ass like in first 2 OSW. Then Clan A, Silver wanted some glory as they were the one who helped demolished. ZAFT.

ZAFT ended the day Harb got stripped. Apoc only won this OSW cause of the surprise strip, would have loved to see Apoc get their ass whooped again though as we did have some bad blood with my old acc. :lol: :lol: :lol:

And this game is going downhill at a rapid pace seeing more ppl quit than ever and Apoc are thinking of ways to enjoy themselves when the game is basically dead. I do applaud for that.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

4. Freeze, are you criticizing strategy?

5. It's a good strategy, I do admit but this strategy is only used if you are sure you won't win the OSW any other way.
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

6. Freeze made a statless alt to diss us. Too scared to talk with his main

7. I had this statless acc ever since I sold my main acc. So think before you write once again.
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

8. Freeze, are you actually comprehending what you are saying?
    Cause im not.

Basically all im getting from your posts is "apoc is only winning cause they have a superior strategy'.

And then you follow it up like that is supposed to be some sort of insult..

9. Part applaud and part insult for their strategy. Mainly because never been fan of Apoc.
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

10. Either way I am off way KaW for another 4-5 days then upgrade from the eb event that I got from the PVP event. Have fun as always everyone. ️

11. Freeze, I'm not quite sure which thread you should take your issues to. There's an actual thread regarding the Apoc/ZAFT war. There's an actual thread for BUTTHURT, perhaps you need to check yourself in there?
    This thread is about Groos and how he has stuck with ZAFT in a lonely clan, and doesn't give up like his battle beaten buddies.

#SAVEGROOS

12. APOC gained more strength than ZAFT and lost less key and long term players (yes apoc lost a good bit also) by the end of rounds 1 and 2. ZAFT also had more naked players throughout the entire family than we did at the end of those wars..........yup ZAFT definitely crushed us

On topic...Groos is surely a damn bad ass player here. Power to him for appearing in my news more often than any other ZAFTy, if only just for a quick "you got groosed"

Back to my slumber

13. Groos has a catch phrase?

Im kinda jealous.

14. THIS IS NOT A OSW THREAD OR AN OSW STRATEGEM.

Leave it to the statless alt of some "higher" knowing person to come in here and attach an alterior motive to this.

Either way back on topic.

#SaveGroos

Sincerely,

Lord Lollygags, The Real DMC.

15. #SaveGroos

16. Please...let's not turn this into a "chest beating" contest like some of the other Apoc - Zaft threads. We just wanted Groos to be recognized for his tenacity. Yes yes, I know there is an OSW going and insults get tossed, but at the end of the day, we are all ppl behind the banter. I've actually met several zaft or fury in pm and can say they are rather respectful but I do show them respect too...kinda like "treat others how you wanna be treated". But anyways....#savegroos

17. Thank you. 

18. This too. Thank you Lord Whacker of Tallyton.

19. I have a hashtag too!!! It is universally accepted by all my fans. Can we all take to WC with it too?

#ZethTillDeath