Citation #SaveGroos

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by TheRealDMC-Echo2Charlie, Aug 27, 2015.

1. ^

2. #savegroos is trending Kaw Wide all support for groos

3. #SaveGroos
    Awesome Thread Hun

4. It has come to my attention that silence might have been ordered on this issue from the Leadership of the party concerned. Why will you not hear out what many can see as a worthy cause? #SaveGroos

5. Seriously? That's Lame

6. Support.

#Savegroos

7. Is Goos even savable?

8. I remember groos from the first apoc/zaft osw. And the second. Now we're in our third round vs groos and friends, but his friends seem to have left him to defend himself. I support OP.

#savegroos

9. Absolutely. Did you the citation?

10. He's been standing by his clan throughout the OSW regardless of how it fares, isn't that something that every OSW clan wants? Loyalty in their players?

Or is there a hidden joke here? :lol:

11. We said that and if you followed the explanation we said it's because he deserves to be in an environment with more actives. You missed the inactvitiy / abandoned part of the post.

We think Groos deserves an active CC. Maybe when he logs on something to laugh at or someone to say hi to.

12. If you ignore the paranoia, the rambling sentences that by the time you get to the end, you have no clue what was said AND the constant use of  then yeah, he's a top guy and definitely a hitter

13. #SAVEEEEEEEGROOOOOOOOOSSSSSSS

14. #SaveGroos already he didn't run away like half of zaft

15. Someone needs to read Medal of Honor citations. 